Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Pavel Loskov WIP

Fuppy
    Fuppy

Pavel Loskov WIP Empty Pavel Loskov WIP

Post by Fuppy Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:12 am

may or may not of stole this layout from someone Wink

Appearance
    Pavel Loskov WIP U8y2jky
    Height: 6'0
    (6'1 with boots)
    Weight: 230
    Ethnicity: Caucasian (Quite pale)
    Nationality: Russian
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Bright Green

Information

Not much to say about this ex-commie. He grew up in the slum district of Moscow, and has been surviving since.

A few things happened, and he enlisted in the Russian military with a few other lads

Staying there for a while, some strings get pulled, and next thing knows he is in L.A.

Maybe he has a less boring story hidden away~?

Character Traits

Russian liva' - This man sure can handle his vodka after all those years. He's built up a higher immunity to the toxins over the years.

Boxing champ - All that time in the military? He had to do something off duty - that something was local boxing matches with his comrades.

Cold ain't nuttin' - Russian winters with nothing, but a wood stove? Pavel is used to that shit, these American's /cold/ is nothing!

Russian - He was born in Russia, and that is where he lived. He knows the language like the back of his hand.

English - Clearly not his strong suit, but he has mastered it enough to speak it decently clear. Still getting yelled at for saying "Yo" in serious situations.

European tempa' -
    Pavel has a short fuse, a short fuse he hates having blown. Getting him angry will only get him angrier.

Personal Relations

Love Interest
    FamilyGood FriendsFriendLikedNeutralMissedUpset WithDislikedDeeply DislikedHatedVendetta

Dawson - What is really there to say? Dawson saved me and Asenka from certain death. If it wasn't for him, I'd be six feet in the ground. We live together now in the pack, and we're trekking through a new experience.

Asenka - The pack binds us together, but even before that we shared the blood of the same father and mother. Grown up together as siblings, as tight as it gets with our pure family bond. (more of a airhead than me.)

Elizabeth Davine - We met in the LAPD as partners, but we didn't actually stay working together for long due to how fast FEAR came. Maybe a few days? But we really did hit it off, yeah. After a while she decided her "employers" weren't good, so she met up with the group of fables I left LA with. We've been actively together since.

Zelana Stone - She likes eggs on her burgers. I've never had a egg burger. Are egg burgers good? We used to be compadres in the Hunters, but I've gotten a transfer to the L.A.P.D. She is pretty kickass, we'll see if our standing deteriorate over time, or grow.

Jackie Ross - They're a person. I don't know much about her, but she doesn't seem horrible. She hangs around Stone and Erika a bit, can't be too bad?

'Delilah' - She challenged me to a race. I lost. Found out her Kevlar isn't actually sown into her skin, so that's interesting. On a serious note, I thought we were on rough soil, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Red -
    The five months of moving around in a group that had Red included was mostly silent. I don't remember if I talked to her much, but even with our species conflicting, I feel she isn't horrible.

Lohmeyer - Noodles.

Sophia - I'unno, she leaped at me one night, I dropped a few rounds into her, we talked, found out it was just el' feed time for her. No hard feelings on my end. Seems like a bearable vampie'.

Captain Ramesin
    - I retain comments about the captain, at the end of the day, I tried to do my duties. Some shit happened, he wanted to retire, so that he did. Nothing else to say.

Lt. Blanc. - where is that drinking competition, Frenchie? Not a bad guy, he likes women. Probably homophobic.

"Crimson Rose" - fuck off, mate. Avoid keeping up your shithead attitude, please.

Valerie - All of our conversations start out awkward, and get even awkwarder.

Maya - We're family due to the pack, but she seems a bit..energetic? I'm not sure, don't interact with her as much as I should.

Last edited by Fuppy on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Fuppy
    Fuppy

Pavel Loskov WIP Empty Re: Pavel Loskov WIP

Post by Fuppy Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:26 am

i'unno why i made this. I think all the cool kids make them?
    Fuppy
    Fuppy

Post by Fuppy Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:36 pm

updated a bit
    Asiimov

Post by Asiimov Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:11 pm

add me faggot ol' buddy ol' pal
    Fuppy
    Fuppy

Post by Fuppy Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:44 pm

b-but.. Pavel hardly knows Jackie to make a proper relation standpoint. added

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:28 am