Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Elizabeth Robinson

Das Haus
    Das Haus

Elizabeth Robinson Empty Elizabeth Robinson

Post by Das Haus Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Elizabeth Robinson
    (I'll add a picture when I find a fitting one (AKA Never.))

Height: 5'0
    Weight: 98 lbs
    Hair: Long, straight and messy. Jet Black.
    Eyes: Blue, piercingly so.
    Nationality: American.
    Heritage: American, still.
    Mental Disorders: -Unknown-
    Race: Augustine Vampire.

A girl who cares, in a city of fiends. Who would've thought?

Character Traits

Patient: After putting up with more than her fair share of shit, Liz has learned to be patient with people. Extremely so.

Caring: Liz knows what it's like to have problems, so she's always eager to help with them.

Semi-Sociable: Although she's no superstar when it comes to conversation, she's easy to talk to. At least, to an extent.

This is Horrible: Liz hates pretty much everything there is about being a vampire.

Worst Gunman Ever: Liz has a pretty good understanding of firearms thanks to her sister, and a rather American father. But of course, being the good person she is, she'd rather talk you down instead of shooting you down.

Chinese Cartoon Enthusiast: Perhaps the girl's most prevalent hobby is watching anime. Of course, she also plays video games and what not, as well. 

Personal Relations:
    Love Interest|Infatuated|Family|Close Friend|Friend|Like|Neutral|Dislike|Enemy|Hate|Despise|Fucking Die|Afraid

Self: "I don't know what I think of myself. Sometimes I hate myself, other times I'm indifferent. But I know that at least now, maybe... just maybe I'm doing the right thing."

Tali Palmer: "You made me a vampire mostly because you wanted a vampire girlfriend. I hate being a vampire, but I will never, ever hate you."

Nica Robinson: "Forgive me for trying to leave you. I don't know how I could ever."

Jasmine Monroe: "I've got no idea where you are now. I'm just glad you weren't here when I fucked up."

Kimberly 'Kim' Ervin: "She's a good girl. But she needs to straighten out."

Rose Chilcott: "You're a good person. Be good to my sister, she needs somebody like you."

Pandora Woodward: "I liked her. But I don't know where she went."

Red: "Re-evaluated. The girl seemed genuinely troubled, and I hardly had a reason to hate her."

'Delilah': "I need to talk to her more before I can say anything and really mean it. But I can say she gives off a rather unsettling vibe."

Morris: "I try to be more patient with people nowadays, but this guy is just... strange."

Ryker and Kara Michaelis: "The sweetest couple I've ever met. I'd be lying if I said I don't feel much like myself without them around."

Larissa Kinley: "A psychopath by anyone's standards. But that's expected of someone of such an old age, I suppose. I don't know if I should even try to make her look at things differently."

Karen Shinobu: "She's a friend, and a damn good person. She seems to like me a bit more on the sexual level, but that's fine by me."

Arabella McKinsey: "Died killing Jase. He needed help, but he's surely at peace now."

Jessica Rillo: "I met her a few times. But I still don't know what to think."

Lilith Vandella: "She's a cute and harmless girl. I'll protect someone like that."

'...': "It's not that bad anymore-.. we seem to have came to an agreement."

Jase Ramensin: "The source of my broken heart, or at least the source to an extent. Even if he did do everything that people say he did, I still feel sorry for him. Nobody should have to put up with the mental luggage and scars that people like him do."

Last edited by Das Haus on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 43 times in total
    Triangle
    Triangle

Elizabeth Robinson Empty Re: Elizabeth Robinson

Post by Triangle Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:38 pm

Waifuu
    Das Haus
    Das Haus

Post by Das Haus Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:17 pm

In the event that people use these forums, I'll ask that if you really want your character added to the relations part, just put their name in a reply or something idk.
    Absinthe
    Absinthe

Post by Absinthe Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:01 pm

You'll have absolutely no problem with le fear demon influencing her slowly to have a massive fear of people who twiddle their thumbs together rite?

u will never have this;

Elizabeth Robinson Twiddling-thumbs-daughter-dad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content