Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

CCC - Werewolf leadership?

Fuppy
    Fuppy

CCC - Werewolf leadership? Empty CCC - Werewolf leadership?

Post by Fuppy Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:18 am

Alright, let me start off by saying - there is no leadership. Werewolves feel like a dysfunctional family currently with the whole way pack ranks go right now. Mixing in the fact that wolves are allowed to form their own packs, and it gets even crazier. I can't even tell who is leading the werewolves right now, but it sure as hell ain't pretty.

I know Maya and Paul are the supposed alpha/alphaese but they're a wee bit inactive for my tastes. (Paul being more inactive than Maya.) I'm not exactly sure what needs to be changed, but there is not a active leader of the 'main' werewolf pack currently. JiBBs has a sentinel, but I never see him on it, and Bour is in a different pack, supposedly. (rip 1 sentinel rule.) Unsure what exactly I'm asking to be morphed and changed, but clearly something does with the lack of a true OOC person maintaining the roster, ranks, etc, etc. I know Pixie can't focus on wolves and pires'.
    I'unno, tear it up.
    Bourneco - Retired
    Bourneco - Retired

CCC - Werewolf leadership? Empty Re: CCC - Werewolf leadership?

Post by Bourneco - Retired Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:32 am

I can take in-character control, if you want. I only control the forum-side and OOC shit.
    Bulldog
    Bulldog

Post by Bulldog Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:41 am

TBH doesn't work on the current map. It's too freaking small.
    Fuppy
    Fuppy

Post by Fuppy Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:02 pm

Now that Bour has left, we lack a IC and OOC lead. I'm suggesting a poll of some sort to designate a new leader.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:04 pm