[Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar)

Poll

Should this be Authed?

[ 1 ]
    25% [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    25% [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate

[Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar)

Post by [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate on Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Steam Name: [S1X][ONI-ARTA] Syndicate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64569780

How long have you been roleplaying?:

For about 2 years now, really ever since iv'e owned gmod. I've played Halo RP, Cyberpunk RP,
     i don't know if its still up though. Iv'e played as Military, Human, Alien, and even paranormal. I usually just trail people either
     spooking them or learning their secrets and friends. 

Any experience having this auth before?:

No I have not, this is a new process to my knowledge base. I would like to get a few items and a auth'ed backstory before I make the character. In a case like this, I'm not sure if it's ok to ask for this. 

What are you applying for?:

{Backstory} {Want a proper Auth to use this.} 
    Someone from an organization in Europe that hunts down vampires and werewolfs alike and takes them back to Sweden
    to where communities have already been formed. When at the same time we would hunt down the F.E.A.R. task force, and kill them, for what happens to the towns they had destroyed. Along with the experiments they create.

{Items}

• Two Pure Silver Hatchets on ankles
    • Harpoon
    • Mk_I Armor

Why should I have this?:

It wouldn't really be my decision to have this, but if it WAS mine, then I would say because
    I am a small character with not much interaction with people. I usually make that one character i get killed immediately just for fun. But i keep
     my other characters on the down low. When i do get a character killed, i go immediately and delete them from my Char list. I'm not sure exactly
    what this proves, all i know is that i don't care if this is rejected or not, as my motto goes, "It was worth a try."

Backstory:

Fuki, Years ago  Fuki was only 8 when she was almost raped and killed, when she had gotten cornered, she fell off of a sheer cliff.
    What still today seems like sheer luck, she lived. She woke up on the shores, of the Netherlands. Three kids had found her, she grew up with them and lived happily till she hit 13, on that date the organization called:
    F.E.A.R. had run through her city they had killed everyone except her. F.E.A.R. Then  betrayed her. When she hit the age 20 at she had finally found a living city still up with fables.
    She had made a pact with them, they would swear to not die whilst she brings in more people.
    Once Fuki had made it out she had sworn to train harder and fight back the F.E.A.R. units, but she couldn't do it alone. So she set on a task of making a pure town of Vampires and werewolf.
    After a long 4 years she has come to the areas, where the oppression is at it's worst, but if she has to she blindsight F.E.A.R. units to make the vampire and were-wolfs come out of hiding and aid her in a impenetrable fortress where F.E.A.R. has no jurisdiction. So far Fuki and her comrades. has made Sweden, Norway, and Finland completely clear, and protected against the cruel organization. It's doesn't mean she has to kill just suppress the oppressor. 

Do you agree that you will use these responsibly, and understand these can be taken away at any time?
    That should be obvious if you try to hard and pull the story off hinged and make it all about you or your special powers, or something.
    Of course its going to be taken away. In my line of work if that happens it just another day in the week, just keep at it, mate. elephant

Last edited by Raikmaister on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : I am fixing it, i may have gotten the wrong idea on the Auth part, and fixed misspelling.)

I can be very busy sometimes so make sure you ask Via Steam messaging system please!
    Having fun? I am too!
    Darky

Re: [Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar)

Post by Darky on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 pm

FEAR don't conduct experiments. They just capture fables and send them to concentration camps. They are helping the human populace and are the most powerful organization world wide with the most incredible arsenal at their disposal.

So, I dislike the FEAR hunting, as people should be FearRPing them, instead of being on the offensive.
    Also, about being taken in and trained, wouldn't happen. They are special government agents highly trained and specialized. We also don't mass genocide. Ever.

The rest of it is okay, but, I'm over all the people wanting to hunt things and get combatrp 24/7.

Pending vote.

Swagile

Re: [Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar)

Post by Swagile on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:12 pm

No. You minge ran into a FEAR base with one /me just to get your script glock back then disconnected when things didn't go your way when one of my comrades opened fire on you and were threatened for PK's for negligence.

Big fat -support.
    [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate

Post by [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Well it was worth a try, i dont really as i said give two shits about getting this approved.
    Ok?

I can be very busy sometimes so make sure you ask Via Steam messaging system please!
    Having fun? I am too!
    [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate

Post by [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Swaggile please read through the entire application before replying, because what you said contradict what you didn't read earlier...
    Exclamation Exclamation

Having fun? I am too!
    Bourneco - Retired

Post by Bourneco - Retired on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Darky wrote:FEAR don't conduct experiments. They just capture fables and send them to concentration camps. They are helping the human populace and are the most powerful organization world wide with the most incredible arsenal at their disposal.

So, I dislike the FEAR hunting, as people should be FearRPing them, instead of being on the offensive.
    Also, about being taken in and trained, wouldn't happen. They are special government agents highly trained and specialized. We also don't mass genocide. Ever.

The rest of it is okay, but, I'm over all the people wanting to hunt things and get combatrp 24/7.

Pending vote.
    Actually, they do. They do experiment on Fables. In fact I'm about to create my F.E.A.R. scientist char, if or when I get on the server today.

Cisilia 'Wolf' Longbird | Lycanthrope Sentinel | "Your hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation." | http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=vR5SdUnARrY

Ofc. Daniel Anvil | Human Cop | "Fockin'... piecea... shite.." | http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=IftnwBOlG_M

Lila 'Crimson Rose' Anvil | Augustine Vampire (Adept.) | "Scathing eyes ask that we be symmetrical, one sided and easily processed. Yet every misshapen spark's unseen beauty is greater than it's would-be judgement." | http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=359na4NeaVA

'Devil' | Human Anti-Fable | "I'm going to make you SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAL monster!" | http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=_gJeEnakXr8#t=44

Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe. - A. Einstein.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds - A. Einstein.

Swagile

Post by Swagile on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Unless this is a joke app, why even post an application if you know you aren't going to get accepted / have little chance to get accepted due to recent or past rule breaking?
    [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate

Post by [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Swagile wrote:Unless this is a joke app, why even post an application if you know you aren't going to get accepted / have little chance to get accepted due to recent or past rule breaking?
    Not a joke application, i make characters sometime just to get them killed, because after a while my character feels to slow, so i make a dummy and kill them off giving me and others a boost, if i failrp i usually try to correct it. If i continuously break rules, then there's your reason, i have only done this in once circumstance.

So again swaggile read think, THEN post. Because you basically made the same mistake twice.

Having fun? I am too!

Raikmaister

Post by Raikmaister on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Sorry for the long response time, but right now, it's a negative. With FEAR gone, you may want to restructure the app and give it more purpose. A longer backstory would be appreciated as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:45 am