Post by Dad on Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:08 pm

get the name of the map and go to 

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?tag=addon

And search for the map Smile
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    TheValentineLegacy

Re: I need some help.

Post by TheValentineLegacy on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:01 pm

The currently active map is named "rp_necro_evocity_v33x_final".

On Steam Workshop you will find the basic content for the map.
    It will be split into 2 packs.

Each of those packs :
    rp_necro_evocity_v33x (Content Pack 1) (BSP IN DESC!)
    rp_necro_evocity_v33x (Content Pack 2) (BSP IN DESC!)
    Will have a link in it's description that will provide you with a download for the map directly from Mediafire.

Sadly the forum policy does not allow me to post the link, you'll have to retrieve it manually by nagivating towards one of the addons from within Steam Workshop
    New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

There you will be able to download a .rar folder containing the .BSP itself.
    Reasoning behind this method was proposed by Turtleey, the creator of this remake, due to the content size limitations set by Steam Workshop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you experience further crashing related to Steam Workshop, please attempt to acces the workshop from the main Steam interface and go to your "My Subscribed Items" section in the options bar on the right, there you may wish to try unsubscribing from a few of your latest addons.
    Incase that will still not fix it, the issue may not be completely Workshop Related, try verifying the integrity of your game Cache.

To verify the integrity of your game cache, open up your Steam Games Library, from there right click on your Garry's Mod label and select "Proprieties" in the drop-down menu.
    Once you will be provided with a pop-up, navigate to "Local Files" and select the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache..." option.
    Beware that wile verifications proceed, you may not be able to use the functions of Steam such as the chat service.

Sponsored content

Re: I need some help.

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:00 am