[Report] The PMC Group

Darky

[Report] The PMC Group

Post by Darky on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:07 am

Report of: The wannabe PMC group

Why? They serve no purpose but to fill the server with guns and kill FEAR/Civilians.

Reasoning: They serve no purpose to roleplay other than killing people and FEAR officers. They are a small PMC group fighting against a multi-billion dollar government agency.
    They are completely handling the job incorrectly and somehow ALL have FEAR grade equipment. 
    I find this economy breaking and the powergame begins to get real, since, having around 6-7 people walking around in FEAR armour and guns out the ass.

Is this really a big deal? Yes, it is. It breaks immersion since they side with FEAR and then end up aiming guns at them and trying to pick a fight with them. I don't see them benefiting the server at all, they just go around and scare people with their guns and kill them.
    Major Tom

Re: [Report] The PMC Group

Post by Major Tom on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:15 am

How did it come up? If it was built up IC then it should be expunged IC

Post by Bourneco - Retired on Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:35 am

Major Tom wrote:How did it come up? If it was built up IC then it should be expunged IC
    And we can't fucking do that because A: They're asspullers. B: They apparently have military training that surpasses a current special-forces operations guide.

Cisilia 'Wolf' Longbird | Lycanthrope Sentinel | "Your hopes have become my burden. I will find my own liberation." | http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=vR5SdUnARrY

Ofc. Daniel Anvil | Human Cop | "Fockin'... piecea... shite.." | http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=IftnwBOlG_M

Lila 'Crimson Rose' Anvil | Augustine Vampire (Adept.) | "Scathing eyes ask that we be symmetrical, one sided and easily processed. Yet every misshapen spark's unseen beauty is greater than it's would-be judgement." | http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=359na4NeaVA

'Devil' | Human Anti-Fable | "I'm going to make you SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAL monster!" | http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=_gJeEnakXr8#t=44

Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the Universe. - A. Einstein.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds - A. Einstein.

Asiimov

Post by Asiimov on Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:26 am

im sorry bourneco i forgot you actually played on the server
    Major Tom

Post by Major Tom on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:22 am

Uhm if they are out of control asspullers and powergamers, why hasnt a neutral non-fear admin done anything about it?

Post by Bulldog on Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:07 am

Major Tom wrote:why hasnt a neutral non-fear admin done anything about it?

Ha, there are admins like that?

PewPew

Post by PewPew on Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:22 pm

"ass-pullers with training better than special forces" honestly you guys really pull the same fucking reasons from previous groups that have stuff like this. we did not EVER say we had better training than special forces, more so FEAR. so wherever it is that you're getting this shit from is stupid as hell.

Asiimov

Post by Asiimov on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:14 pm

The only "asspulled gear" that we had was the PKM as well. Which was authed in an app. Everything else was earned legit.

Swagile

Post by Swagile on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:18 pm

The only group I am proud of for actually trying to do FEAR's job.

RIP PMC group, you were the best of us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:25 pm