Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Eph's Vampire Survival Guide

Ephrael
    Ephrael

Eph's Vampire Survival Guide Empty Eph's Vampire Survival Guide

Post by Ephrael Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:45 am

In interest of helping white lists along, (Incase someone doesn't know what the general idea of the different Species are), while I didn't have internet I hit Pix up and threw this together.

This is also a place where I'll post my ideas for new species, or add in some of yours! Just because I think more diversity would be good. I'm pretty sure if you guys show enough interest in one, and give a good enough reason why you would like to see them, Pix would add them in. So either reply to the post with the vampire species you like or come up with one of your own! 

SPECIES

Nosferatu
    Eph's Vampire Survival Guide Tumblr_kxm7nkGnAo1qaqps8o1_500

Physical strength /-------X--/
    Speed /--------X-/
    UV resistance /X---------/
    General Damage resistance /-------X--/
    Regeneration /------X---/
    Senses /--------X-/
    Blending /X---------/
    Blood lust /--------X-/

Rarity: Rare

Other powers and feats/notes
    Nosferatu are known for being very ugly, and very strong. Not to mention fast, too. Kinda tough to take down. But fear not, friends! Flashbangs will wreck their senses, due to the flashing light and noise, not to mention the fact they're quite prone to... Well. Turning to ash the moment sunlight hits them? Well, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but sunlight and UV lights will hurt them a ton.

Dremor

Physical strength /--X-------/
    Speed /--X-------/
    UV resistance /--------X-/
    General Damage resistance /--X-------/
    Regeneration /--X-------/
    Senses /---X------/
    Blending /--------X-/
    Blood lust /-X--------/

Rarity: Common

I like to call them Succupires! They're a lot weaker than most vampires, but quite able to blend in, taking UV tons better than other vampires. They're also really really seductive. Hence the Succupire thing. They can get in your head, toy with you and all that. Quite scary, actually. Kinda rapey, too.

Augustine

Physical strength /-----X----/
    Speed /------X---/
    UV resistance /---X------/
    General Damage resistance /-----X----/
    Regeneration /-----X----/
    Senses /------X---/
    Blending /------X---/
    Blood lust /----X-----/

Rarity: Very Common

Quite literally the middle ground Vamps, they're not bad on the eyes and they aren't too weak. Apparently also able to influence emotions but not too much, not like the Dremor.

Shapeshifter

Physical strength /-X--------/
    Speed /-----X----/
    UV resistance /-----X----/
    General Damage resistance /--X-------/
    Regeneration /---X------/
    Senses /-------X--/
    Blending /---------X/
    Blood lust /------X---/

Rarity: Very Rare

Shapeshifters, well. Shapeshift. A rather new species-- Well, atleast new to any of you, they're marked by their distinctive bright, glowing pink eyes. They're not quite as strong as most other species, but they make up for it in speed and blendability. Their ability to change is acheived by keeping their eyes on their targets, for atleast two minutes time. Slowly they'll change into their targets form, height, body type, all that jazz. They're a bit more resistant to UV, due to, y'know, having to keep cover and such. Luckily, their shifting is only skin deep! As they do not steal memories or anything like that. Due to this mutation or whatever it is, their appetite is increased to keep up with their need to change, they can't use their ability if they are starving or wounded. Unluckily for them they don't have the power to directly approach most prey, and need to rely on subterfuge. 

"Rumours"

Nocturnes Desmodontinae

Physical strength /------X--/
    Speed /---------X/
    UV resistance /X---------/
    General Damage resistance /----X-----/
    Regeneration /---X------/
    Senses [See notes for full detail.]
    Blending /X---------/
    Blood lust /----X-----/

Rarity
    Unseen by official sources, yet.

Well, they have wings, apparently. If the reports are right they've also got dark gray skin, long pointy ears, and pitch black eyes. They've got poor eye sight compared to other species, but make up for it with sight and hearing, the sight and hearing ranking them at a ten for senses. Sadly brought back by their poor eye sight to a solid 6. Despite their beastish appearance they're actually quite neutral, and often persecuted just because of their appearance. In truth most of them are actually quite nice people! They have very poor UV resistance, like Nosferatu, and are quite prone to burning up.

Reason why I personally believe this species should be added
    I personally think they'd be interesting to roleplay, what with the disadvantages both to their appearance, UV resistance, and senses. Plus the fact they're not inherently blood thirsty beasts like Nosferatu, more so the misunderstood step children of the Vampire world. Not to mention the fact they probably look much more human than Nosferatu, minus obvious things, their facial structure is 100% human minus the ears.
    Honestly it'd really be open for a lot of character development. To be the monster everyone thinks you are or to try to be as regular as you can. Razz Just what I thought when I came up with this little Species. Plus, given their resistances to damage and such, they'd be mostly glass cannons if in a fight, whereas Nosferatu are quite resistant to regular damage like guns and melee weapons.

[Template if you want to post one up <3]

Species name

Picture here

Physical strength /---------/
    Speed /----------/
    UV resistance /----------/
    General Damage resistance /----------/
    Regeneration /----------/
    Senses /---------/
    Blending /----------/
    Blood lust /----------/

Rarity

Reason why I personally believe this species should be added
    Ephrael
    Ephrael

Eph's Vampire Survival Guide Empty Re: Eph's Vampire Survival Guide

Post by Ephrael Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:41 am

Requesting this gets sticky'd if possible.
    ⱴalentine
    ⱴalentine

Post by ⱴalentine Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:07 am

Sweet guide, new species seems interesting too... if RP'd correctly.

+support

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm