Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Major Tom
ERASpades
Kavinsky
Dad
Shanaro
Triangle
Vampyr
Floki
PewPew
Asiimov
nec
Das Haus
Detective Zero
Geo2204
cody1lab
19 posters

Rasp; And the removal thereof.

Poll

Would you like the admin, Raspberry, removed from the admin team?

[ 21 ]
    Rasp; And the removal thereof. Bar_left72%Rasp; And the removal thereof. Bar_right [72%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Rasp; And the removal thereof. Bar_left28%Rasp; And the removal thereof. Bar_right [28%] 

Total Votes: 29
    cody1lab

Rasp; And the removal thereof. Empty Rasp; And the removal thereof.

Post by cody1lab Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:51 am

Now, first things first, I'd like to get this straight before this gets out of hand. I have nothing against Rasp personally and to be frank, the reason for this poll is because I, and I'm sure many others are as well, am sick and tired of the many complaints against Rasp over the Global Out of Character chat in server. These complaints are getting annoying and out of hand, it interrupts RP and is causing people to leave the server until Rasp is removed. So here is as follows, this is for the people to decide, because if the people say they'd like him gone then I believe if the server is to be successful, then it should listen to its players. And in hopes of creating a better server, here is a poll to voice your opinions.
    Geo2204
    Geo2204
    Admin

Rasp; And the removal thereof. Empty Re: Rasp; And the removal thereof.

Post by Geo2204 Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:32 am

I've heard plenty of complaints, and ontop of that I've heard that people have been around collecting these complaints and passing them to the owner, and yet nothing was done. 

I support it, for myself and others
    Detective Zero
    Detective Zero

Post by Detective Zero Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:38 am

I'll edit this message later, consider it a placeholder for what I have to say.
    Das Haus
    Das Haus

Post by Das Haus Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:41 am

Like Geo said. I mean, I don't have a negative disposition, but plenty of people do, and if it's a problem then it's as simple as that.
    nec
    nec

Post by nec Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:49 am

either like
    fix this shit
    or remove him from the admin team
    i mean he seems like a cool guy but he's just going about things wrong?
    Asiimov

Post by Asiimov Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:54 am

Lmao. "ok guys lets remove him for... having so many complaints that we don't look for proof!" Show me some proof. At the moment the only thing I seem to be doing wrong is not catering to those who believe they own the server. Apparently my PMC group asspulled a bunch of gear, but I've got 8 reasons why that's false. Thanks for the giggle guys.

I also voted yes.
    PewPew

Post by PewPew Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:00 am

I've been playing for awhile now and I've not seen any complaints about Raspberry in OOC to be specific. I think you guys are being over-dramatic and want an actual competent person off the staff. To be -frank- you're idiots (except for nec and zero) I've seen you guys fuck around constantly. Geo constantly punch-whores yet doesn't receive the blight of justice, you walk around with characters that have no outside social skills with other characters aside from them being generic cookie-cutter weeaboo vampires whose mentality and strife is to get the booty from others. Please, don't go here.

It utterly baffles me how you complain about your RP being disrupted when you DON'T RP. Or well, you do-- but only with your ERP buddies.

Very Happy:D:D:D
    Asiimov

Post by Asiimov Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:06 am

Let me post something else as not to seem like a complete asshole(Not denying the fact that I'm a dick.) 

INSTEAD OF STOCKPILING COMPLAINTS TO SEND TO PIXIE ALL AT ONCE TO GET ME REMOVED, HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO:

-Consult another administrator about what I had done and whether or not it was right. (This should always be a first step boys and girls.)
    -Talk to Pixie when the problem arises.
    -Talk to ME when the problem arises. (Crying to Pixie does nothing but piss him off and I'm a very approachable guy in steam unless your name is Dunjam)
    -Talk to Nick or Kavinsky, the two lovely co-owners who will be happy to hear out your complaints and bitch me out for it, because we all know Pixie doesn't want to hear petty shit like "i shot someone and he kicked me!! ban now!!"

Or if it was a minor inconvenience like me accidentally doing something, maybe propkilling you while building (Yes I have received a complaint for that.) Carry on with your fucking day. This is Vampire RP, not bitch at the admins simulator.
    Floki
    Floki

Post by Floki Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:21 pm

As far as I been on the server, I have not seen any issues with Raspberry, though I've seen a lot of complaining such as, "WHY IS RASPBERRY ADMIN!?"
    and, "RASPBERRY IS A BAD ADMIN, HE SHOULD ALREADY GET REMOVED!"

However, people have not really listed any examples or reasons. If you want to persecute somebody you best first acquire those. And for the love of God, if you have issues with him, grow a sack and bring it up with him. Don't cower and just whine to a particular admin and tell him that Raspberry should be removed.
    Vampyr
    Vampyr

Post by Vampyr Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:15 pm

I kinda love how the only person that's helped Rasp learn to be an admin is the fucking owner and he was being given flak (apparently, then again gossip in TS) for trying. I mean shit, you all get all uppity because he made a black knight group, ousted a literal fucking New Zealand retard and was again, still learning.

I mean shiiiiiiiiiiit you'd think this was tnb v2 SRP super boogaloo addition.
    Triangle
    Triangle

Post by Triangle Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:59 pm

I don't see how it's Raspberry's fault you're a bunch of retards who always fuck around. Just because 80% of the other administration isn't bothered to do anything regarding punishments, doesn't make Raspberry a bad admin. This poll is petty, bias and unjust. If you're going to throw accusations and requests of removal, provide evidence of bad administration. Useless thread that only exists to persuade Pixie, because numbers persuade Pixie more than logic apparently.
    PewPew

Post by PewPew Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:02 pm

"wahh i wanna be able to punch whore and s2k people without getting banned or kicked!!! pixie take him off!!!!!!!!!!"
    Detective Zero
    Detective Zero

Post by Detective Zero Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Oh I'm sorry but some of us haven't even been punished by Raspberry at all yet, so pardon if we're all somehow in the same bandwagon here. :/
    Triangle
    Triangle

Post by Triangle Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:19 pm

To be honest you have nothing to complain about then. The simple way of putting your reasoning is you're either jealous you're not admin or you just dislike the guy, not his administration.
    Shanaro
    Shanaro

Post by Shanaro Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:32 am

His administration is solid, people just seem butthurt cause he actually has the balls to kick and ban people.
    Dad
    Dad

Post by Dad Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:00 pm

He's not bad and never was in my opinion keep him in and come back with proof...
    Triangle
    Triangle

Post by Triangle Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:04 pm

Too late, he got demoted.

At least Raik gets SA back though! Keep it up, admin leadership, you're doing a fantastic job.
    Kavinsky
    Kavinsky

Post by Kavinsky Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Thank you.
    ERASpades
    ERASpades

Post by ERASpades Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:30 am

Ive stated i like him. But at times what he does bothers me. Yet I will admit, my anger can sometimes be mixed by my real world life has been a full cutting blade to the fact. That's my issue not the servers. But god, how he's reacting to this thread. Come on man, I understand the feeling of getting attacked it's just stupid anyways. I've confronted shit like this privately. I wish he could stay but Ive first hand seen him purposely fuck with players. I'll
    Let this fire go on it's own, don't get me wrapped in.
    Major Tom
    Major Tom

Post by Major Tom Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:42 am

He got demoted? How pathetic. I don't even know why people treat this guy like he's literally Hitler.
    Mayushii
    Mayushii

Post by Mayushii Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:13 am

he can be a little mingey at times tbh
    like when he spawned a minigun and shot my wall
    other than that i don't really have anything against him lol
    ZombieMesh
    ZombieMesh

Post by ZombieMesh Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:39 am

Didn't know who he was, but he was making 9/11 and Holocaust jokes with another admin and some players even after a few people asked them to stop.
    Swagile

Post by Swagile Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:08 am

Removing the only admin who actually had my back during FEAR engagements where Fables (and even fucking HUMANS) powergamed out of their ass when I managed to point blank gun down idiots who thought it was a good idea to pull weapons on a FEAR / transform infront of me / kick me off the FEAR team for doing my job so I shot the fuck out of them.
    mikkok

Post by mikkok Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:32 am

Raspberry wrote:Let me post something else as not to seem like a complete asshole(Not denying the fact that I'm a dick.) 

INSTEAD OF STOCKPILING COMPLAINTS TO SEND TO PIXIE ALL AT ONCE TO GET ME REMOVED, HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO:

-Consult another administrator about what I had done and whether or not it was right. (This should always be a first step boys and girls.)
    -Talk to Pixie when the problem arises.
    -Talk to ME when the problem arises. (Crying to Pixie does nothing but piss him off and I'm a very approachable guy in steam unless your name is Dunjam)
    -Talk to Nick or Kavinsky, the two lovely co-owners who will be happy to hear out your complaints and bitch me out for it, because we all know Pixie doesn't want to hear petty shit like "i shot someone and he kicked me!! ban now!!"

Or if it was a minor inconvenience like me accidentally doing something, maybe propkilling you while building (Yes I have received a complaint for that.) Carry on with your fucking day. This is Vampire RP, not bitch at the admins simulator.

Alright so, where to start? How about the point that you do not seem to be suitable to be an administrator?

What I mean is that in case of getting critisism you take the critisism instead of typing a huge message just like this with points like these are just going to make you less likeable, what you should treat players as is as customers, imagine that you have a business and you're trying to cater to customers, with drama like this these customers are going to leave the server and not come back.

Lastly, this message was obviously written out in some emotional act, the message itself is pretty emotional, just chill out and you're going to be an admin people like (Unless of course you actually do abuse your administrator powers, then you can just go ahead and hang yourself because what good is being able to spawn yourself items on a roleplay server going to do to you?)

Also propkilling someone while building something isn't really minor, at least hasn't been in communities I've been administrating on, but whatever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 am