Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

'Vagabond' - The Wanderer

Fuzzy Wolfy
    Fuzzy Wolfy

'Vagabond' - The Wanderer Empty 'Vagabond' - The Wanderer

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:39 am

'Vagabond' - The Wanderer 5rWwlMS
    'Vagabond' - The Wanderer KsA1Sao
    "We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. 
    But being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest difficulty."

Appearance:
    Name: 'Vagabond'

Race: Human
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Nationality: Ambiguous
    Blood Type: B -

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 132 lbs.
    Hair color: Natural Black, with white bangs
    Eye color: Hazel

Coming from a broken home, Vagabond's life in the streets began at a very early age as she decided to flee from her abusive parents and take on the risks of living on her own. Despite her stubborn nature and general sense of adventure, Vagabond's appreciation for her new-found freedom quickly turned, spiraling into depression once the true nature of being 'homeless' began to settle in. Being so young, lacking an education, and any discipline in her life, Vagabond quickly found herself falling in with the wrong crowd and promptly adopted a lifestyle which only led to further complications - the most devastating, being debt and addiction.

It was only as a friend extended their hand in aid that Vagabond managed to rid herself of her demons, and fled from the city she once knew and the people she once stood with. A new air of caution now tinting her eyes as she swore she would never fall prey to such a life ever again. With this new start at life, it was only then that she shed her name, and claimed a new one for herself - 'Vagabond'; wanderer.

Sleight-of-Hand • 
    Thanks to the many years spent living on the street, Vagabond has become particularly skilled in the art of misdirection and trickery, namely by using her hands.

General Handiness  
    Through her experience in scavenging, recycling and a general sense of creativity, Vagabond has taught herself quite a few things when it comes to trash or common items that are simply thrown away. A broken flashlight can quickly become a ghetto-rigged taser in her hands.

•  Street Artist • 
    One of the few hobbies Vagabond has picked up and developed a liking for is the art of defacing property through the use of spray paint.

•  Tattoo Artist • 
    Vagabond has always been an artist in her own mind, but it was only recently that she discovered that said artistic talents translate quite nicely into the creation of tattoos and general body-art.

•  Acoustic Enthusiast • 
    If there's one thing Vagabond isn't ashamed to admit, it's that she can play a mean piece on a regular ol' acoustic guitar.

Haemophobia • 
    Due to a particular incident, Vagabond is highly uncomfortable when in the presence of blood. This fear also applies to Vampires in a general sense.

Malnourished • 
    Though she may look normal at first, the many years spent scrounging for food and such has left her in a state of mild undernourishment.

'Please, Don't make me use this!' • 
    Despite having carried a pocket knife with her during the vast majority of her life, Vagabond is not highly skilled with common weaponry. With that in mind, fire arms and such are beyond her understanding. Though she knows how to defend herself, she is definitely not a fighter.

"Get my guitar back"
    I'm ain't the violent type, in fact, I hate seeing anyone fight. But those fuck-buckets took my guitar, and as soon as I find 'em... I'll politely ask for it back, or ask someone bigger than me to write a strongly worded letter... With their fists.

Loved Close Friend Friend Acquaintance / Neutral Dislike Hated

'Acolyte'
    "Weird lil' girl, but she's alright."
    _____
    'Chelsey'
    "She seem's like a nice enough kid, but I don't know much about her, if anything at all..."
    _____
    'Sylvia'
    "Timid, but a sweet lil' thing. No idea who she is, or where she comes from, but she's welcome to stay in my abode anytime."
    _____
    'Frnak'
    "Just a man lookin' for redemption, so I hear. Good guy, in my book."
    _____
    'Ryker'
    "The man's got a nice fuckin' suit."
    _____
    'Hannah' ( 'Major' )
    "Easily put in a bad mood if left on her own for too long-- but she's damn fun to be around when she's in a good mood."
    _____
    'Tempest'
    "The guy looks pretty cool in his uniform, can't deny him that."
    _____
    'Captain Adrian Martinez'
    "The guy took a bullet for me... Christ."
    _____
    'Derek'
    "Likes the guitar. I play the guitar. We're a perfect match."
    _____
    'Abram'
    "Cool name."
    _____
    'Larissa'
    "The girl can play a mean piece on my guitar, gotta' respect that."
    _____
    'Viktor'
    "Nice guy, comes from the Ukraine, offered me a bed once."
    _____
    'Anippa'
    "Literally carried me to the hospital when I was left with a broken jaw-- and she was hurt, too, on top of it... Just--... Damn."
    _____
    'Veronica'
    "She knows how to fix a jaw - and that's what I needed fixed, but she did it for free, too!"
    _____
    'Alice'
    "She wears a trench coat and smokes. That's about all I know 'bout her."
    _____
    'Preacher'
    "Don't know much 'bout the guy, but he seems nice... And he did help me and Hanna make a pillow fort, so hey-- can't be that bad."
    _____
    'Vagabond' - The Wanderer Cz258su

Last edited by Fuzzy Wolfy on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:40 am; edited 25 times in total
    Absinthe
    Absinthe

'Vagabond' - The Wanderer Empty Re: 'Vagabond' - The Wanderer

Post by Absinthe Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:12 pm

I will enjoy wearing Vagabond's skin as a dress. MUAHAHAHAHHAAH

'Vagabond' - The Wanderer HR_Shelby
    PewPew

Post by PewPew Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:35 am

viktor knows vagabond from elsewhere SmileSmileSmile:SmileSmileSmile:Razz)SmileSmileSmileSmile:)P:):)P:)Smile:)P:
    Asiimov

Post by Asiimov Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:24 am

you misspelled frnak's name
    ⱴalentine
    ⱴalentine

Post by ⱴalentine Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:31 pm

'Ryker'
    "The man's got a nice fuckin' suit."
    Cool
    Fuzzy Wolfy