Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Knights Templars

TyrGodOfWar98

The Knights Templars Empty The Knights Templars

Post by TyrGodOfWar98 Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:59 pm

THE KNIGHTS TEMPLARS

This is a Knightly Order of Anti-Fable's who want to fight for Righteousness, and Justice.

The D.E.C.A dont do their job, and the Helios Movement are a bunch of pacifist protestors. We will do God's work and rid the world of the monsters of Hell.

We are God's Warriors, Crusaders, and Soldiers, and WE WILL RID THE WORLD OF THESE MONSTERS!

Who ever is brave enough to join the cause of Holy Knights, and rid the world of the monsters, or as the DECA call them, Fables will earn his, or her place in Heaven among the Angels.

Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness taht comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of Spirit, which is the word of God.

OOC TIME:
    This is a idea I had when I first started playing this server. A Christian movement who's prime goal is to rid the world of these "abominations", they are the select, and few.
    Krayvon

The Knights Templars Empty Re: The Knights Templars

Post by Krayvon Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:25 am

#1(You are Zach, right?)
    #2 Sounds like a fun idea.
    +Support
    TyrGodOfWar98

Post by TyrGodOfWar98 Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:06 pm

#1 : Yes I am Zach
    #2 : Yes, I had in mind when I first joined this unique type of SeriousRP, I had in mind a 1. A Holy Order of Knights "defending" the Citizens from the Fables, what I had in my would be a Christian Extremist organization, they could be considered Terrorist by the DECA, Demons by the Fables, Heroes by the Citizens....that all. The other group I had in mind would be a Freemason type thing, a group of engineers who build things for the DECA, Citizens, and Fables.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content