Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Fuzzy Wolfy's Magic Application

Fuzzy Wolfy
    Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy's Magic Application Empty Fuzzy Wolfy's Magic Application

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:27 am

Steam Name: 
    Fuzzy Wolfy

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:20038576

Why do you think you should get this whitelist?: 
    Because I believe I have the ability to create and provide interesting role play to others - not to mention, cause it's fun.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: 
    In general, nearly a decade.
    On server, a few weeks at most.

What 'level' of magic ability are you applying for?: 
    Somewhere between Adept and Veteran in a general sense, albeit it would depend on what exactly is being attempted. 

What type/school of magic are you applying for? (No stupid ideas, it's very open ended):
    Necromancy, Conjuration, and Abjuration.
    Sounds like a lot, but they all tie in to what she's ultimately capable of doing. She isn't 'specialized' to any extreme extent in any of these schools, she simply has a hand in each. Furthermore, her abilities in Necromancy are extremely limited - so I won't be going around performing resurrections or anything of the sort until her growth in ability allows her to do so. Her backstory will explain what she can and can't do in greater detail for those interested.

Do you understand that this, like any whitelist, can be taken away if you abuse it?: 
    Of course

Do you understand that these apps, due to probable demand, potential power and the fact it's a rare thing, are strict?: 
    Yes.

Write out your backstory(People are born with the ability, it cannot be gained), no minimum or maximum length, just bear in mind that these apps are tougher:

I've tried something fairly new to myself with her backstory, but here it is.
    Fuzzy Wolfy
    Fuzzy Wolfy

Fuzzy Wolfy's Magic Application Empty Re: Fuzzy Wolfy's Magic Application

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:35 am

Bump
    ZombieMesh
    ZombieMesh

Post by ZombieMesh Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:49 am

+ Support
    Fuzzy has proven to be a capable RPer/ They've proven they can handle big things like their Jaroth character. Guess it all depends on the current roster of magic users and how many more are allowed right now, but it seems interesting enough. Glad to see it's not "I can shoot deh lightning bults" and is something more original.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 am