Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Fuzzy Wolfy
ZombieMesh
6 posters

[Auth] 'Annie'

ZombieMesh
    ZombieMesh

[Auth] 'Annie' Empty [Auth] 'Annie'

Post by ZombieMesh Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Steam Name: ToxicZombie

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:33744679

How long have you been roleplaying?:
    Nearly a decade? I dunno, a long time.

Any experience havng this auth before?
    Sort of. I've rped characters with abilities similar to this elsewhere.

What are you applying for?:
    Annie. She is a magic user who had no known powers except having access to the energy from the demon plane, which every magic user has. When she was lost in the demon plane, she ended up eating a demon and manifesting her own powers and the powers shared by the demon because of it.
    These powers can be simply called Self-Manipulation.

[Auth] 'Annie' GGicMlz[Auth] 'Annie' 9fh4SmV[Auth] 'Annie' Ps4e7eH

Basically, Annie has control over her own anatomy.  She can cause a bone to grow a certain direction, extender her flesh out to make a new apendage, and rearrange the structure of her insides. This is all powered by her own energy and the need to eat. Annie is constantly hungry, no matter how much she eats, but the more she eats the more powerful she gets, although in turn she burns up the energy used to make herself more powerful. This means she has super-regeneration that is proportional to how much energy/food she has, along with self-absorption/self-cannibalism. If she makes a body part large, she has the ability to reabsorb it back into herself to regain some of the lost energy. This can also be a curse as, if she feels like she is starving, she might start reabsorbing and eating herself. Total starvation would have her eat herself until it is impossible to eat anymore.

Why should you have this?:
    I feel like Annie would be an interesting antagonist. She's not evil in that she enjoys harming people, but in that she cannot stop herself from eating. She can also be a huge threat since she's very difficult to predict or eliminate. I won't be perusing PKs with her until it has to do with plot and even then I don't think I'll be killing a lot, just possibly injuring and maiming. Her story connects with another characters story, so it will be neat to see how that plays out.

Backstory:

[Backstory is divided into two parts. One is a Report on the incident leading up to Annie visiting the demon plane and the other is the thoughts of Annie during her time in the demon plane]

EXPERIMENT 137 B:

Thoughts of the Lost:

Do you agree that you will use these responsibly, and understand these can be taken away at any time?
    Yup

Please tell me if any more information is needed about her.
    Fuzzy Wolfy
    Fuzzy Wolfy

[Auth] 'Annie' Empty Re: [Auth] 'Annie'

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:51 am

Jesus...

I like it.

+support
    Das Haus
    Das Haus

Post by Das Haus Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:58 am

Freaky as fuck, and quite strong of a character. But you're good at roleplay, and this sent a bit of a shiver down my spine.

+Support
    TyrGodOfWar98

Post by TyrGodOfWar98 Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:19 am

Don't even know who you are Zombie but +Support since the others are giving good supports and you seem like a common player.
    Absinthe
    Absinthe

Post by Absinthe Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:34 am

All I imagine is that this character does ERP and then it turns HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY WRONG. When THIS HAPPENS:
    [Auth] 'Annie' Ps4e7eHI will have nightmares about this shit.
    Vampyr
    Vampyr

Post by Vampyr Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:05 am

Yeah, this has my backing. Just be wary about the whole demon thing until shanaro and I can write something up for it.

Seeing as I've been put incharge of reviewing apps... I'd say this is accepted on a trial basis. I want people to give me feedback in steam/for you to give examples of what this character was/is.

PS: Hold off on mentioning any demonic ic or using anything crazy, alright?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am