Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Elia Stark, The half-angel

Deathwoman
    Deathwoman

Elia Stark, The half-angel Empty Elia Stark, The half-angel

Post by Deathwoman Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Steam Name: Deathwoman

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51964462

How long have you been roleplaying?: Going on eight years in forums, and two in video games.

Any experience having this auth before? I've been on other forums with Nephilim characters before, using this same lore.

What are you applying for?: I’m applying for my Character, Elia Stark, to be a Nephilim, and have all the powers that come with that. I’m placing an app separate from the race suggestion because I’m hoping that either or will be accepted. I’m also applying for her to have a silver knife given to her by her brother before she left home.

Basically what I put for lore as Nephilim in the suggestions is what I’m using as a basis for her, but I want to change add ‘offensive’ abilities that they can get during the change.

The abilities I wish for Elia to have are as followed:

Rapid Healing - as stated in the suggestion, while her body is changing from pure Human to Nephilim, her healing abilities will start to get better and better until they become almost as good as a near veteran adept vampire.

Fable detection - During and after the transition, Elia will be able to tell who’s a demon and angel by looking at their aura, or even by just a gut feeling. Other fables she’ll be able to tell apart from humans, but after that, she has to use common sense and what their appearance looks like to really tell what type of Fable they are.

Sacred Blood - The potency of Elia’s blood will only grow in the 1 to 2 weeks that she’s changing (OOC time, btw) and that means the healing properties in it and its allure to vampires will grow as well.

Angelic Fire - Elia’s last ability that will grow in strength as she ages and uses it. At first, however, it’s basically like when a magic user would first discover their powers; weak, and barely anything, however, the fire does spread and no matter how weak, it’s still damn hard to extinguish, especially for demons.

Limited Aging - Though not shown on the server, Elia will eventually stop aging altogether, and it's something that starts to slow as soon as 'the change' starts to happen in her.

Why should you have this?: I should have this because I believe I’m good at roleplaying Nephilim, and roleplaying in general. I’m not saying I’m the best, but I’m better than most, and I know how to not abuse abilities, and this is a race I absolutely love playing as.

Backstory: To understand why Elia’s a Nephilim, we have to go back to before she was born. Her parents, Damien and Elaine Stark, were both hunters of rather experienced nature.They were in desperate need of help against a demon, and Elaine decided to enlist the help of angel. That angel agreed to use her body as a vessel and kill the demon in her form. The angel actually stayed dormant in her, and Damien decided that because it might be their last night alive he…conceived Elia that night with his wife. It goes to say they didn’t die, and Elaine finds out she’s pregnant several weeks later. Though the angel had left by then, it left a mark on both Elaine and her daughter. The two even were worried what would happen when she was born.

The time came that Elia was born, and it appeared to them she was perfectly normal. They even had her blood tested but nothing strange was going on with her. What they didn’t know, however, is that, for all intents and purposes, Elia was a human until she hit the age window of 17 (at the youngest) to 45 (the oldest). So, Elia lived the life any normal teenager would, aside from growing up in a family full of Fable Hunters. She was refused training in hunting by her father, so her brother trained her in secret, though not as extensively.

Around 19 years old, Elia decided she wanted away from her family for a while, if not permanently, so she took a greyhound from PA to California, and began living in Los Angeles. Before she left, her brother, Gabriel, gave her a silver knife, saying that she needed something to protect her in the city. During her time there, she was attacked several times, and still manages to be alive by the grace of God or something. In her second week there, she meets a demon hunter by the name of Morris who proposes that she become his apprentice, and eventually a demon hunter herself.

Do you agree that you will use these responsibly, and understand these can be taken away at any time? 
    You bet your bottom I do.

Last edited by EliaStark on Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TyrGodOfWar98

Elia Stark, The half-angel Empty Re: Elia Stark, The half-angel

Post by TyrGodOfWar98 Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:34 pm

+Support, Damn good RPer, Civil, and Anti-Minge
    Deathwoman
    Deathwoman

Post by Deathwoman Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:11 pm

I can live with it. Thanks, Pixie!
    TyrGodOfWar98

Post by TyrGodOfWar98 Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:56 pm

Fuck you Pixie! I hate your damn Kim Jung Un avatar, he's a Fat Dictator!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm