Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Fuzzy Wolfy
TyrGodOfWar98
Elf123
7 posters

Elf123's Lycanthrope App.

Elf123
    Elf123

Elf123's Lycanthrope App. Empty Elf123's Lycanthrope App.

Post by Elf123 Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:35 pm

Steam Name:wD.ELFBIPAPI13

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:61447975

Why do you think you should get this whitelist? :I think I should get this whitelist as there is not many people roleplaying as Lycans. I'd also like to be able to roleplay as a person who doesnt have full control over himself, which adds more RP opportunites.And as a Lycan, you have enhanced strength and speed, but just over a peak human, which make its more fair for some people, which I like

How long have you been roleplaying for?: I've been roleplaying for three years, but I have been serious roleplaying for two years, and two months on this community (havent made an account till now)

Write the backstory of your character [No minimum or maximum length]: 

Childhood-Early years.
    Felix Mendelsohnn was a boy that was born into a poor family in Portugal. Felix was born into a house of many luxuries, but so on, his family had to sell all of those luxuries to keep up. His parents had been Ju-Jitsu instructors for the past year until he was born, and they could not keep up with financial needs. So, as a boy, Felix was taught Ju-Jitsu by his parents. He was mostly home schooled, but was taught at school at a very young age. Felix didnt have many friends. Felix didn't like much of homeschooling. As Felix grew older,he was taught more about school and kept becoming educated. Even though Felix was educated, he usually spent time doing bad things with the only friends he had. Because of this, he was kept inside most of the time, and then later on, he lost all of his friends, only the few he had. Because of this, Felix did not like his parents because of this. He was disrespectful to them most of the time. Then, later on he was left with his grandparents. 

'We are leaving for a job oppurtunity." said his dad

Felix replied "What do you mean?"

His mother said "We are leaving to America for a job ! We will come back in a year with more money!"

Felix said "No, but you can't! Please!" 

"Dont worry, Felix. We will be back." said his father.

Teenage-Adolescent years
    Felix's parents had traveled to America for a job opportunity, so they could return to Felix with a better life. Felix's parents never returned anyway. But it may have been too late. Felix did not like the fact that his parents had left him so they could return to him later with better things. Felix's grandparents treated him differently than from his parents. They allowed him to do much more in his teen years than he could in his childhood. Because of this, Felix was a troublemaker. Since he did not like the fact his parents left him, he was bit depressed. He would cause trouble the second he had the chance. Felix spent some of his time in juvenile detention, because of his grandparents allowing him to do whatever he wanted to. Later on, Felix found out his parents left him because he was a troublemaker, and he was so disrespectful to them. Felix's parents didn't want to take responsibility for such a troubled and disrespectful child. He had so much anger , he fled his grandparents.

Adult years
     By the age of 20, he fled to America with some money he had earned up over the years he had not much use for. After living in America for a while, he had earned a job at teaching Ju-Jitsu. Since he was taught Ju-jitsu at an early age, he knew much about it, so they took him in. While he was working there, he learned more and more about his profession, becoming better at it. One day, he was invited to a company dinner. After a while, he decided to go it, even though he had a busy schedule. In the dinner, almost everyone got drunk, including Felix. He allowed for another workmate do drive him home. A day after, he woke up with a bandage around his shoulder. 

Felix rubbed his eyes as he noticed he was in some sort of room. The room was well-lit.
    He noticed a bandage around his shoulder. 
    "Where am I?" said Felix in a nervous tone.

After a while, Felix recieved a response from a man he could not see.
    Felix thought the voice was familiar, but he could not make it out.
    The man in the background said "Congratulations, and welcome to the club."

Felix said "What?" in an nervous tone, as if he was scared. 
    Felix felt his bandage around his shoulder, feeling a bite.
    Felix said quietly "This can't be happening..."

The man in the background replied "You're one of us now."
    "You'll see."

Felix replied "What do you mean im one of you now?".

"Find that out for yourself" said the man.
    The lights went dark, and the man went away.
    All Felix could feel were the tears running down his face.

The next day, he woke up in the room, but the mysterious man had let him go.

After a while, Felix had realized what he was.

"

Last edited by Elf123 on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:41 am; edited 9 times in total
    TyrGodOfWar98

Elf123's Lycanthrope App. Empty Re: Elf123's Lycanthrope App.

Post by TyrGodOfWar98 Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:26 am

-Support
    deathhawkdown
    deathhawkdown

Post by deathhawkdown Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:07 am

TyrGodOfWar98 wrote:-Support

You -support everything don't you? ah fuck it, it doesn't matter.
    What does matter is that this app will need more done on it dude, I made one that was just as long and I quickly found that it wouldn't be enough. You need to have so character interaction, like this
    "hey jim"
    "hey tom"
    "bye jim"
    "bye tom"
    Tim then stabbed Jim in the back with an energy sword.
    just saying your back story won't be enough ok. Everyone here wants to know who your character is and what they can expect from your character befor they even meet them in game.
    So come on step back up the plate and take another swing and really knock this one outa the park. I have seen you RP and though it seems a little rusty from what I have seen in game. I think you have it in ya to do good.
    Fuzzy Wolfy
    Fuzzy Wolfy

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:07 am

I don't get why everyone thinks there are werewolves in every alley present in America.
    deathhawkdown
    deathhawkdown

Post by deathhawkdown Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:36 am

Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:I don't get why everyone thinks there are werewolves in every alley present in America.

Well would you rather kill your prey where other can help it or where its outa sight and you can eat in peace.
    ZombieMesh
    ZombieMesh

Post by ZombieMesh Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:04 am

I think she's just pointing out that a lot of back stories have characters being attacked by werewolves from an alley. Like, it's become a cliche.
    TyrGodOfWar98

Post by TyrGodOfWar98 Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:09 pm

I think BlackHawk hates me
    Elf123
    Elf123

Post by Elf123 Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:35 pm

I added some more stuff to my backstory even though theres no minimum or maximum length
    TyrGodOfWar98

Post by TyrGodOfWar98 Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:05 pm

It's not that theirs a problem with a small or long app, it is just helps to have a long one, and to be interesting. I'm =Neutral now.
    deathhawkdown
    deathhawkdown

Post by deathhawkdown Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:38 pm

TyrGodOfWar98 wrote:I think BlackHawk hates me

who's Blackhawk?
    just kidding listen I don't hate anyone (I just hate what they do at times) just next time you -support someone give a reason that is valid.
    Elf123
    Elf123

Post by Elf123 Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:44 am

added more stuff to backstorry
    Elf123
    Elf123

Post by Elf123 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Bump. (if that's allowed)
    BBJ
    BBJ

Post by BBJ Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:31 pm

Wakes up in a ceerpy basement but does not go into panic or gets frieghtend....... Seems legit... And the last part Alright, I'll just accept the truth I mean like WTF. -Support. Backstory needs better work.
    Elf123
    Elf123

Post by Elf123 Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:53 pm

Ninja Killer 232 wrote:Wakes up in a ceerpy basement but does not go into panic or gets frieghtend....... Seems legit... And the last part Alright, I'll just accept the truth I mean like WTF. -Support. Backstory needs better work.
    Not everyone has to be afraid of being in a basement.. I never said if the basement was creepy, it could've been well light and decorated, etc.
    BBJ
    BBJ

Post by BBJ Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:51 am

Still. You wake up in a basement with random people you atleast gotta be a litlle frightend......
    JiiBB
    JiiBB

Post by JiiBB Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:21 pm

Yeah, I'm going to have to -support, this is deathly short and doesn't show much explination.
    Elf123
    Elf123

Post by Elf123 Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Alright then, I'll edit my backstory here and there.
    BBJ
    BBJ

Post by BBJ Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:00 pm

O´Backstory is too short and the part where it says No! and just like that the conversation ended...... I cant make  it make sense.
    Elf123
    Elf123

Post by Elf123 Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:00 pm

Ninja Killer 232 wrote:O´Backstory is too short and the part where it says No! and just like that the conversation ended...... I cant make  it make sense.
    There is no minimum or maximum length, and Ill edit that part to make it more sensible if you couldn't understand it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 pm