Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Fancy's Fancy Auth App

Fancy Pants
    Admin

Fancy's Fancy Auth App Empty Fancy's Fancy Auth App

Post by Fancy Pants Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Steam Name: Fancy Pants

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24546934

How long have you been roleplaying?: About six or eight years.

Any experience havng this auth before?: Yes, I've had similar ideas carried out on various other servers, and it was met with positive feedback. Though the appearance of my character may be different, the basis and idea are mostly the same.

What are you applying for?: Automaton. Simply the authority to be made of metal, basically. No outer armor, or weapons, or anything of that sort. Just a character type, and the benefits and disadvantages of being one. The metal on it, would be slightly reinforced, but there's plenty of gaps that expose it's inner core and mechanics. Even so, a bullet could easily punch through the metal, given the caliber.

Why should you have this?: I've noticed that this usually sparks very interesting roleplay. People have various reactions to the character, and I don't want this character to be overly hostile. People will usually try and find out what it is, where it came from, if it can help, or they'll simply try to avoid or even attack it. With the rising amount of fairly interesting characters coming to form, I would enjoy being able to take part in it myself, with a interesting idea of my own. As I said, I don't want any weapons or anything overly strong with the Automaton, as I don't want it to be an overly hostile character. Among all of this, I am also a smart enough roleplayer to not abuse this in any way, and I am making this character to cause, and spread even more roleplay onto the server.

Backstory: If need be, I can fill this in at a later date, I would just rather have people take in their own interpretation of the character, and I wouldn't want to spoil it that much. The basic idea, is that it was made long, long ago, and was buried, damaged and forgotten from some ancient war. Finally, after all of these years, it's dormant state is awakened, and it's now active. Due to the many years of being idle, and the cost of war, the damage has taken its toll on the once mighty warrior.

Though that is the basic idea, if the Admin team feel as if they would like to know more, I am willing to write it out and send it to them.

Do you agree that you will use these responsibly, and understand these can be taken away at any time?: Of course.
    Jauri
    Jauri

Fancy's Fancy Auth App Empty Re: Fancy's Fancy Auth App

Post by Jauri Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Fancy is easily one of the better roleplayers that I've met in the server, and I'm already most eager to discover this character's backstory!

+Support
    TyrGodOfWar98

Post by TyrGodOfWar98 Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:41 am

+Support
    Fancy Pants
    Admin

Post by Fancy Pants Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:10 am

Fancy's Fancy Auth App 9eLhWhd
    Fuzzy Wolfy
    Fuzzy Wolfy

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:44 am

I've seen what this character could potentially do, and I like it.

+Support

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:12 am