Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kazumi Fukui

1littlg8
    1littlg8

Kazumi Fukui Empty Kazumi Fukui

Post by 1littlg8 Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Kazumi Fukui K7295_MJC-press-pic-1-Mads-Perch-658x350

Theme Song

Main Details
    Name: Kazumi Fukui
    Race: Human
    Nationality: Japanese
    Sexuality: Bisexual 

Physical Description
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 135 lbs
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Black with purple highlights
    Other descriptions: Tattoo sleeve on left arm of various shapes such as flowers and other shapes. Tattoo's of bold letters that translate to 'Strength'
    Backstory

Kazumi Fukui was born and raised in Kyoto, Japan. Kazumi was known as the smart girl at school, but often got into trouble as well, typically getting into fights with people who would insult her friends. After going to school for a while, Kazumi went into the nightclub business. She soon became a DJ, and went to the big parties in Kyoto, entertaining the masses. Kazumi became well known, and began to sell albums of some of her songs.

Soon, Kazumi went to America to entertain the clubers there.

Traits and Skills

Arigato, Sensei: Being born in Japan, Kazumi is fully fluent in Japanese.

Break a sick beat: Kazumi is quite skilled in being a DJ, and keeps her set with her in her apartment.

Put 'em up: Kazumi is quite skilled in hand-to-hand combat, due to her experiences fighting.

Lookin' good, baby: Due to a lot of her time in the clubs, Kazumi has learned how to flirt with both men and women.

Relationships

Love/Close Friend/Friend/Acquaintance/Neutral/Dislike/Hate

Maria 'Bunny' Heart: My girlfriend, I love her more than anything. She's so beautiful and makes me smile every morning. She loves me, I love her. All I care about.

Robert Volkov: Seems cool. Was nice enough to give me a job.

Isaac: You're kind of weird, but haven't done anything to me or Maria. You're alright.

Last edited by 1littlg8 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:10 am