add drugs/drug addons

daerb_cilrag

add drugs/drug addons

Post by daerb_cilrag on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:02 am

add some sort of drug addon bc im a dank weed distributer and its a pain in the ass to explain to buyers that they wont actually be getting an item

pros: drugs, makes it alot easier to sell

cons: it might lag the server bc of the item, plus asspull and random drugs everywhere

plus, it makes it harder for people to just 'asspull' drugs, like heroin
    Absinthe

Re: add drugs/drug addons

Post by Absinthe on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:06 am

I don't even care if this is actually a good idea, god sake I will not read it or take it into consideration as a participating member of the community unless you make it tidier and longer. I'm not even going to read it until then.
    Fuzzy Wolfy

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:13 am

I do admit, people like scripted items, but this is... Not exactly number one on the list of things to do.

jray123321

Post by jray123321 on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:48 pm

But it is very simple and can take like 20 mins top to code and add in there.

Giles

Post by Giles on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:07 pm

We might as well just switch to a DarkRP script. I do understand and see where you are coming from on this idea, but we've never really had a use or need for script money or items before, aside from SWEPs.

I am a firm believer against any form of OOC item as it is and shouldn't be needed to induce or add to any form of Roleplay. If you need to RP something, simply do it IC.

Perhaps if the server was just starting this might be considered, but introducing something like this so long after launch is just ridiculous. A lot of work would needed to be done OOC and IC to compensate for items and the need for script money.

I do believe it is a sound idea, and could add a bit to RP, but as of right now, I doubt we'd need something like this.

Thank you.

Viscus

Post by Viscus on Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:05 am

This would be cool, would add some more "immersion" to our drug dealin' gang.
    Absinthe

Post by Absinthe on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:46 am

Drug items are stupid anyhow, they make your screen retarded. I use to smoke a lot of chemically altered weed when I was younger, there are no colors - only a slight to moderate change in perception of your world through your various senses. Also you don't hallucinate either or see blurs, I know, because I use to stay up at night with friends having ridiculous amount of pot because we wanted to know if it was even possible to see a hallucination. 

Not that I advocate drugs in any way, drug dealers in real life are fucking scary lol and drugs themselves are a massive waste of your time, which you could spend doing something productive.
    Fuzzy Wolfy

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:23 pm

I think we need to figure out the server's economy before we add in any superfluous wares like drugs and such. I've already bought drugs ICly on server - and I paid with script money too - so this can already be done if players/characters have an interest in it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:00 pm