Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

WinRAR Trial Temporarily Expired!

WinRAR

WinRAR Trial Temporarily Expired! Empty WinRAR Trial Temporarily Expired!

Post by WinRAR Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:01 pm

Oh no! Winrar's computer is temporarily out of commission! Never fear! I will be back anywhere from later today to a few days. See you all then!

Your friendly neighborhood archiver,
    WinRAR
    WinRAR

WinRAR Trial Temporarily Expired! Empty Re: WinRAR Trial Temporarily Expired!

Post by WinRAR Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Uh. I may be a bit longer until I can figure out how to get my computer back from my damn parents. If anyone has anything I can say to them to get it back soon that wouldn't piss them off beyond all reason, let me know. Thanks. Miss y'all.
    Viscus

Post by Viscus Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:14 am

What'dyou do?
    WinRAR

Post by WinRAR Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:12 am

They're taking it away for 6 months now because they want me to "break my dependance on it"

Whats so wrong with what i do?
    Mindpower
    Mindpower

Post by Mindpower Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:28 am

Just show them that taking a harmless, educational tool that so happens to make you happy and give you entertaiment will have the comlete opposite effect.
    WinRAR

Post by WinRAR Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:04 am

Looks like i have no choice. I have no way out of this. See you all in a few months... if you all are still around by then...
    Happy Birthday to me. Thanks, Parents.

Sad
    Shanaro
    Shanaro

Post by Shanaro Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:31 am

I broke it down back when I had grandparents who thought I was 'addicted' to this:

"You guys say I'm addicted to the computer? yet whenever you call me or ask me to do something I get off immediatly and do it, any addict will tell you that nothing would seperate them from their pipe or addiction even for a bit of time, I hold a job/get good grades and this is how I like to spend my down time, which in fact prepares me for the real world considering the responsibilities I have to a community of people online enable me to learn skills I otherwise wouldn't in school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 pm