Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Wassup? The title has to be over 10 character so my main title was to be Wassup but i couldnt do that since it was less than 10 characters

Dad
    Dad

Wassup? The title has to be over 10 character so my main title was to be Wassup but i couldnt do that  since it was less than 10 characters Empty Wassup? The title has to be over 10 character so my main title was to be Wassup but i couldnt do that since it was less than 10 characters

Post by Dad Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:55 pm

Ok Im Dad im not actually a parent thou. I have been role-playing for 2-3 years or so i have been in different communities that require role-playing and im glad to join another one Smile hope i get to know some of you players IC and OOC Smile
    JiiBB
    JiiBB

Wassup? The title has to be over 10 character so my main title was to be Wassup but i couldnt do that  since it was less than 10 characters Empty Re: Wassup? The title has to be over 10 character so my main title was to be Wassup but i couldnt do that since it was less than 10 characters

Post by JiiBB Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:11 am

Yo. 

Have fun dawg.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:15 am