Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOO MANY COOKS

Zaedaphon
    Zaedaphon

TOO MANY COOKS Empty TOO MANY COOKS

Post by Zaedaphon Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:04 am

keep an eye out for a bearded balding man in a purple sweater, he's my favourite character, you can't miss him!

IT TAKES ALOT TO MAKE A Ṣ̵̨̹͇̪̼̠̮̲̙̫͈̙̹̓̇͆͂̀̌̊̕T̵̨̨̻̝̫͓̪̜̣̩̙̖̦̈̌̋̽͒͐͝E̷̢͎̝̰̞̺͉͕̹̖̪͛̂W̴̛̘̠̠̦̯̣̿̔͜͜
    E̶̢̢̹͎͇̫͒͌̈̉̚S̴̖̩̠̩̟̯̩̒͋̍̈͠P̵̤̳̫͕̼̩̀̈̅́̔͆̃ECIALLY WHEN ITS M̷̨̮̬̪̼͖̿͐̕͝E̵͇̹̹̘̲͔͋̑̐͋ AND YOU
    AND H̸̢̡̼̜̣̞̏͛̌́̕İ̶̟̮̩̱̥̬̉͌̀͗͆͘M̵̢̝͈͔̝̥̓̉̿̀̎̚
    AND H̴͉̘̝͖͈͜ͅE̶̬̖͙̱̳͔̹R̶͙̟̠̫̘ͅͅ
    AND THE, B̴̑̍̊̎̔̾̎A̶̽͂̓̋̍͐̑B̵́͆͂͋͆̓̚Y̶͂͛͒͒͝͝͝ TOO
    TOO MANY C̶̡̙̼̬͈̺͚̀̌̉̏̑̄̕Ǫ̴͔̫̗̫̣̥͐̆̂̔͊͘͘O̸̫̝̺̪̹̺͐͌͗̇̈́͐͜͝K̷̯̘̞̯̜̞̠̓̓̇̈́̒͊͠Ş̴̢̜̳̼̖͚̒̉͂̿͒̋̒
    WILL SPOIL THE BROTH
    AND EVEN G̷̛͉̦̬͖͙͔̠͊͋̈́͆̓͝R̷̨̗̙̣͇̝̣͛̎̿̂͑͆͝E̵͒͋͋G FROM CORPORATE TOO
    get out the blood 
    the blood
    the blood 
    oh god the b͖̠̯̼̼͙͍͕̩̼͔̦̯̱̰̹̯͇ͫ̋̍̄ͬͤͩ̿̈̊̎̽ͨͨ͑͋͘̕̕l̴̡̺̝̮̥ͮ̉̃̉̑͐̓ͬͤͫ͗͋ͩ͘͟͟o̷̅̓͑͒ͨ̽͊ͪ̄͋ͯ́̈̀̚͏͔͕̻̬͖͙̹̻̮̙͍͖̝̠͓̲̼͠ͅͅo̷̝̺̼͕͚͙̎͛ͯ̽̎ͦ̈́͂ͮ̈̓̀͢͢͟d͈̪̹̪͍̪̖͍̘̤͆ͮͭͭ̌̐̓͐̊̾̃̅̚̚͘͜͝͠ͅ
    the blood
    the blood 
    Noticing is half the battle 
    NOTICING IS HALF THE BATTLE 
    NOTICING IS HALF THE BATTLE 
    N̾̓͊ͮ̊̓́̏ͬ̾̆ͭ̈ͦͬ҉̴̡̥̰̹̟̜͞ơ̴̛̪͙̠̰̯̻̭͇̜̤̼̳̣̺̖̥̋̄ͭͭͥ̀͗̒̑̽̐͒ͩͭ͆̇ͦ̇̽͞͞ͅt̶̤͕̠͇͔̎̐̀͂͆ͅi̸̧̧̛̯̹͈͉̬̼͖̙̗̠̥̲̦͔͍̹͗̔̇ͤͨ̎ͥ̒ͧ͗͞č̺͕̘͇̠͚̯̩͎̞͕ͬͦ̉ͩ͋̅̋̅ͬͣ̈́̋ͪ̃̍̋̍́͜ḯ̷̢̛̘̱͕̥͕́ͣ̋ͣ̚ṉ̛͉̘̼̥̠̦̫̱̰̩̜̟͑̉ͩ̌͂̀ͪͪ͟͝͠g̰̭̟̱̳͗̊͋̊͝͝͝ ̵͗́ͦͩ͑̊͊̔ͧͤͮ͡͏̝͉͙̰i̵̤͈̖͉̜̗̭̟̯ͭͧ̔̏͑̑̋̀̀͢s̸̵̴̥̺͙͇͓̰͕̙͕̯̪̭͔̜̱̩͖̳ͪͧ̎͌̒̽̊͗ͩ̽̎͑͗͌̔̇̇̕ͅ ̛͓̬̖̗̜̟͙̩̻̺͚͉̀ͭ̅̿̐̂͡h̨̠̯̗̦̗̯̦̻̟͇̱͎̰͚̯͖̄̊ͧͪ̓ͤ̽̒̄ͥ́̉͜a̾̏̈̾̑͏̺̰̝̗̝͞ḽ̹͉͙͉͒͐ͪ́͐ͫ̆̕͜͠͝f̵̶̰̠̦̱̠̥͖̱͖ͭͧͤ̔̏ͧͯͩ͆ͦͦ̋ͭ̂́͢͟ ̛̮̤̯̺̬͋ͦ͊̽ͪ̇ͭ̿͊͟ť̸̢̩̭̗͓͖̩̥͇̥̙̬̘̳͖̃̒̈ͭ̇ͤ͑͌ͦͨ̈́͋̉̓ͫ̈́̚̚͝h̸̷̳͈̙͖̩̰̳͓͉̘̖̭̹̤͉̻́͐ͣͯ̀̍̿͒͘͢e̵̳̼̤͇̰͉͓͚͖̳ͤ̃͐͑ͥ͘ ̸ͫͣ͐ͭͬ̍́͟͞҉̬͍̯̱̞̪b̢̛̎ͨͫ͊̀̒ͨ̚͘҉̮̻̻̣̖̣̤͍͚̯̦͇͈͇̘͔̠̟͜a̢͚͎̰̠̖͎͙̘͉̮̥͖͍ͯ͒̂̄̊̿̏̌̏ͣ͌̈̍̉͘͟ẗ͑ͣ͂̽̐ͣ͆͒̀ͭͦͩ͠҉̮̮͕̖̰̟͓̣̥̬̥͉̗t̛͔̟̙̜̘̲̪͕͔̲̘͙̟̺͖̳̰̟͉̊̉̆ͨ̂̑̇́̚ḽ̞̪̞̯̦̥̗̪̰͕̂̊̌̔̓͌̈́̌ͫͧ͠e̡̛̮͎͍̥̩͙͉̯̟̪͈͓̞ͬ͗ͨ͗̄ͤ̾̅̎ͣ̌̃́͝ ͚̹̘͎͇̞̻̾̽ͣ̅̈́̍̀ͤ͗̓̈̔͘͢͝

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:35 pm