Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryker Michaelis

ⱴalentine
    ⱴalentine

Ryker Michaelis Empty Ryker Michaelis

Post by ⱴalentine Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:16 am

Ryker Michaelis 2b2200db6b

Appearance
    -
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 142 lbs
    Hair: Medium length, slicked back. Jet black with a white streak across the side.
    Eyes: Green
    Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Nationality: American
    Race: Human
    -

Characteristics
    -
    Wisecracking: Ryker is anything but rancorous, yet he will occasionally throw out a facetious remark when the opportunity is open.

Dress to Impress: Prioritizing style over comfort, and is always seen wearing a suit. Always. He is never seen wearing any other type of clothing. 

Helplessly Helpful: Just one of those guys that can't say no.

Friendly: Ryker never denies anyone a conversation, and should you find yourself in a conversation with him, you'd realize just how down-to-earth he is.

Reliable: Should you find yourself in a jam, count on Ryker to have your back.
    -

Relationships
    Love Interest|Infatuated|Family|Close Friend|Friend|Ally|Neutral|Enemy|Hate|Despise|Shit List

Pandora Moraei Woodward: "One of those people that make you feel happier when they're around. She's always been a good friend to talk to, and I gotta' admit, I dig that goth-hipster thing she's got goin' on."

Kara Lockeheart: "Little Kara Lockeheart, we've known each other since we were kids and we've looked out for each other. If anyone's keepin' me in check, it's her."

Seras Rosenthal: "Met her not too long ago, but she's already a great person to share my feelings with, fun to talk to, and she doesn't seem to mind if I follow her around. Always a plus in my book."

Liz Robinson: "Awesome friend to hang out with when she's not completely immersed with her computer games. Reliable as hell when and an over-all good person to chat with; who wouldn't that in a friend?"

Jase Ramensin: "Not gonna' lie, I thought you were a complete edge lord when I first met you, but you turned out to be a pretty chill dude."

(wip in progress Cool )

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:07 am