Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
nec
Fuzzy Wolfy
Yuri Sergig
Jauri
8 posters

Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server)

Poll

Map change.

[ 11 ]
    Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_left50%Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_left5%Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_left5%Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_left23%Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_left0%Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_left0%Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_left17%Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Bar_right [17%] 

Total Votes: 22
    Yuri Sergig
    Yuri Sergig

Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Empty Re: Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server)

Post by Yuri Sergig Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:35 pm

Something have gone terribly wrong, because now the server is crashing more, and more frequent. And I am talkin' more then rp_rockford.
    IcedMuffin

Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server) - Page 2 Empty Re: Map change (because rockford bamboozled the server)

Post by IcedMuffin Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:39 pm

We're back to City 8_2, which originally worked perfectly fine in the past. If we're still crashing after this then we know it's an issue in the script.
    ZombieMesh
    ZombieMesh

Post by ZombieMesh Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:16 pm

I'm going to work on getting the City 8 edit on workshop.
    Yuri Sergig
    Yuri Sergig

Post by Yuri Sergig Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:26 pm

Here you go, a new map for the server.

rp_paralake_city_v1
    ZombieMesh
    ZombieMesh

Post by ZombieMesh Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:37 am

Is anyone familiar with making maps able to be put on workshop?
    I try and open up GMAD, but it only stay open for like a millisecond before closing again.
    I'll try restarting my comp later, but I'm not sure.
    ZombieMesh
    ZombieMesh

Post by ZombieMesh Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:53 am

We can use RP City 8 Catalyst Edit, which is a different map than the current plus has added on features, but you'll need to download it manually because the file is too big for Workshop, apparently. Pretty sure all you have to do is extract file and put it into maps, not that hard. I think we should do it. Good map, worked on other server.
    ZombieMesh
    ZombieMesh

Post by ZombieMesh Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:21 pm

RP CITY 8 EDIT IS NOW ON WORKSHOP!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=334502677#

hopefully that should work, tell me if it doesn't.
    It's a great map and got a few votes, so it would be neat to see it on the server.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 am