Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Tali Palmer

Triangle
    Triangle

Tali Palmer Empty Tali Palmer

Post by Triangle Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:41 pm

Tali Palmer

Tali Palmer WPEaTP0
    Height: 5'5.
    Weight: 9 Stone / 125 lb
    Hair Colour: Brown with slight silver streaks.
    Eye Colour: Dark Brown & Re
    Nationality: English, London
    Race: Caucasian (Augustine Vampire
    )
    Even prior to being infected by a vampire, thus becoming one, she has deceived almost every person she has come across, even friends. Every single person she has met has a different way of describing her. Some people think she's immature, some people think she's a doctor, others a psychiatrist, others a hitman, human, Lycan, homeless, vampire, lesbian, government. She has told everyone a different story, or has acted a different way. Only a few people know her real personality and real occupation, but who?
    ----
    Character Traits
    Intelligent - Despite what people may or may not have experienced with her, she's very educated, very intelligent and very dangerous.
    Wealthy - She's very wealthy. Despite living in a cheap apartment, she has a three thousand dollar gold omega and a two thousand dollar suit.
    Deceptive - Ever since she has moved to America (at age 21), she has tricked people into thinking she's somebody she's not. A smart technique for hiding her real information and persona.
    Scientific - A real addict in the field of physics. Though this may not affect her in the coming weeks, it will certainly prove useful when researching her new self and protection against UV light.
    Loyal - The rare opportunity you get to be considered a friend, you will find Tali to be your personal, permanent guard.
    ----
    Personal Relationships
    (ask to be added)
    Love Interest, Family, Friends, Neutral, Disliked, Hated, Death List
    Cpl. Zalena Stone - "The only Hunter that showed any sort of helpfulness and professionalism during my short stay in the PD jail cell."
    Asenka Loskov - "Provided my experience with her be calm and less energetic than my experiences with others, she has a similar persona to me regarding realism, short temper and straight to the point. Perhaps we'll be friends."
    Sophia - "Extremely strange. My experiences with her have been a mixture to say the least, regardless, from the language she portrays she's evidently depressed. It's evident she is desperate for attention, just as any teenager is. Her friends aren't giving her enough. She's a very kind person at heart, all she needs is a loyal group of friends and family.
    Larissa Kinley - "Only twice have I met her; and twice she was in trouble either with her friends or the Hunters. From what I have seen, this girl thinks she's indestructible, but despite her vamparic strength, she is a very weak person. Yet to decide."
    Roxy - "Only of the very few people I should consider a friend. She has only shown me kindness. She has even saved my life by letting me feed on her personal donor, something any vampire hates to do. You'll be rewarded."
    Delilah - "During trouble with the Hunter's, this girl (who has never met me) risked getting her arm blown off by gun fire when she yanked me out of the line of fire, thus, saving my life. One hundred percent I would have died if she didn't do that. However, it's evident she doesn't like me. I can't exactly say 'me' though, because what she has seen wasn't me, it was me being... deceptive."
    Elizabeth Robinson - "My short waifu. Elizabeth is probably my closest friend as well as partner. She's an utter nerd when it comes to computer tech and is conveniently my neighbour. She's twenty five, but looks 14 and acts 14. Whatever, he blood doesn't taste 14. She also hates showering, something I'll have to convince her otherwise of."
    Jase Ramensin - "It is rare that I find myself needing to have people killed, but when I do, their day ends up being savagely fucked. A corrupt man leading the Hunters, who has taken more consideration into his vampire girlfriends than he has his soldiers. A man with such a boy-mind needs to be executed before he has more people killed. Expect something soon, Ramesin."
    Fuppy
    Fuppy

Tali Palmer Empty Re: Tali Palmer

Post by Fuppy Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:39 pm

hi triangle can i be added to ur chool character sheet!!!
    Triangle
    Triangle

Post by Triangle Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:51 pm

dont know ur character blad
    Fuppy
    Fuppy

Post by Fuppy Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:08 pm

wow
    Triangle
    Triangle