Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

[Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar)

Poll

Should this be Authed?

[ 1 ]
    [Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Bar_left25%[Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Bar_left50%[Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Bar_left0%[Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Bar_left0%[Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Bar_left25%[Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate
    [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate

[Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Empty [Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar)

Post by [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Steam Name: [S1X][ONI-ARTA] Syndicate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64569780

How long have you been roleplaying?:

Any experience having this auth before?:

What are you applying for?:

Why should I have this?:

Backstory:

Do you agree that you will use these responsibly, and understand these can be taken away at any time?
    That should be obvious if you try to hard and pull the story off hinged and make it all about you or your special powers, or something.
    Of course its going to be taken away. In my line of work if that happens it just another day in the week, just keep at it, mate. elephant

Last edited by Raikmaister on Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : I am fixing it, i may have gotten the wrong idea on the Auth part, and fixed misspelling.)
    Darky
    Darky

[Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Empty Re: [Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar)

Post by Darky Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 pm

FEAR don't conduct experiments. They just capture fables and send them to concentration camps. They are helping the human populace and are the most powerful organization world wide with the most incredible arsenal at their disposal.

So, I dislike the FEAR hunting, as people should be FearRPing them, instead of being on the offensive.
    Also, about being taken in and trained, wouldn't happen. They are special government agents highly trained and specialized. We also don't mass genocide. Ever.

The rest of it is okay, but, I'm over all the people wanting to hunt things and get combatrp 24/7.

Pending vote.
    Swagile

[Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar) Empty Re: [Denied] [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate's form. (Edited Several Times, due to bad grammar)

Post by Swagile Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:12 pm

No. You minge ran into a FEAR base with one /me just to get your script glock back then disconnected when things didn't go your way when one of my comrades opened fire on you and were threatened for PK's for negligence.

Big fat -support.
    [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate
    [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate

Post by [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Well it was worth a try, i dont really as i said give two shits about getting this approved.
    Ok?
    [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate
    [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate

Post by [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:26 pm

Swaggile please read through the entire application before replying, because what you said contradict what you didn't read earlier...
    Exclamation Exclamation
    Bourneco - Retired
    Bourneco - Retired

Post by Bourneco - Retired Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Darky wrote:FEAR don't conduct experiments. They just capture fables and send them to concentration camps. They are helping the human populace and are the most powerful organization world wide with the most incredible arsenal at their disposal.

So, I dislike the FEAR hunting, as people should be FearRPing them, instead of being on the offensive.
    Also, about being taken in and trained, wouldn't happen. They are special government agents highly trained and specialized. We also don't mass genocide. Ever.

The rest of it is okay, but, I'm over all the people wanting to hunt things and get combatrp 24/7.

Pending vote.
    Actually, they do. They do experiment on Fables. In fact I'm about to create my F.E.A.R. scientist char, if or when I get on the server today.
    Swagile

Post by Swagile Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Unless this is a joke app, why even post an application if you know you aren't going to get accepted / have little chance to get accepted due to recent or past rule breaking?
    [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate
    [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate

Post by [ONI-ARTA][S1X]Syndicate Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Swagile wrote:Unless this is a joke app, why even post an application if you know you aren't going to get accepted / have little chance to get accepted due to recent or past rule breaking?
    Not a joke application, i make characters sometime just to get them killed, because after a while my character feels to slow, so i make a dummy and kill them off giving me and others a boost, if i failrp i usually try to correct it. If i continuously break rules, then there's your reason, i have only done this in once circumstance.

So again swaggile read think, THEN post. Because you basically made the same mistake twice.
    Raikmaister

Post by Raikmaister Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Sorry for the long response time, but right now, it's a negative. With FEAR gone, you may want to restructure the app and give it more purpose. A longer backstory would be appreciated as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:41 am