Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Dad
Bourneco - Retired
6 posters

Farewell until things are solved.

Bourneco - Retired
    Bourneco - Retired

Farewell until things are solved. Empty Farewell until things are solved.

Post by Bourneco - Retired Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:43 pm

I can't deal with the overwhelming amount of people being cunts with their equipment, apparently having MRAP's, hunters still having unlimited resources even after their collapse, using firearms that they shouldn't even have (ROCKET LAUNCHERS?!?!?!?!) and shit. I'm out, until it's solved. You can revoke my adminship. You can ban me. You can kill off my characters. At this point, I'm just hoping to come back to a better server.
    Dad
    Dad

Farewell until things are solved. Empty Re: Farewell until things are solved.

Post by Dad Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Dude dont goaw Sad
    Darky
    Darky

Post by Darky Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:13 pm

[redacted]

Last edited by Darky on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fuppy
    Fuppy

Post by Fuppy Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:57 pm

farewell bour. may we meet again at the next community that you happen to be at. if you ever return to TnB or something, holler at me. or don't Sad
    Bulldog
    Bulldog

Post by Bulldog Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:35 am

Bourneco wrote:people being cunts with their equipment, apparently having MRAP's, hunters still having unlimited resources even after their collapse, using firearms that they shouldn't even have (ROCKET LAUNCHERS?!?!?!?!)

Oh, I don't even need to be on the server to know that this was Tutt + crew.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dad
    Dad

Post by Dad Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:07 pm

To be honest they should have their guns to protect and serve

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content