Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Swagile
Major Tom
HeartlessArtlesss
piraTe
moosely_mistaken
9 posters

Reasonable Firearms Selection

moosely_mistaken
    moosely_mistaken

Reasonable Firearms Selection Empty Reasonable Firearms Selection

Post by moosely_mistaken Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:50 am

It's come to my attention we use pretty much all the guns in M9K's limited selection because fuck it.

So I'll start with weapons that should be seldom used.

ANTI-MATERIAL :

There are problems with this. We are seeing weapons that have absolutely no place in an urban enviroment and it's not feasible to think that people wouldn't be scared of seeing someone walk down the god damn street with a fifty caliber anti-material rifle, which has no real designation for anti-personnel at all. Even law enforcement and military personnel don't use .50 caliber rifles for escalation of force because it's considered inhumane. Why? It bursts the individual into chunks. It tears out his stomach or rips the flesh off his fucking skull with even just a graze.

Despite the excuse, 'oh vampires and werewolves' which is not even really valid because those rounds will easily go through civilian housing or go stray and hit someone innocent. Even a .338 is overkill, there's really no need for that shit unless it's specifically used against a big furry. A .308 is pretty much the standard across LE/MIL and more readily available. There's really no place for .50 bmg firearms. I sincerely doubt that even FEAR's vehicles will be mounted with anything larger than a .308 belt-feld or rotary machinegun.

RARE / BANNED :

Russian shit:

Firearms like the SR3M Vikhr, PP-19 Bizon, AS VALDragunov SVU and AN-94 are not likely to be seen within the United States of America, ever. The 9x39 caliber firearms especially, since 9x39 is not even available to LE/MIL or civilians in the US. 

German shit: 

The UMP45 USC is no longer being produced since it wasn't a popular firearm due to the retarded barrel, so it's pretty much a novelty by now. The H&K MP7 is illegal and banned from importation to the USA due to the nature of the 4.6mm caliber it fires, which is also not even available to the US public.

Austrian shit:

The Glock 18 fully automatic handgun is restricted to Class III license holders because it's an automatic and also a pistol. To buy it off the black market would be difficult. To buy it legally would be incredibly expensive.

British shit:

The L85 and SA80 are two guns you will never see in a urban enviroment in America, sorry wankers but we just dont have them readily available on the black market and AK rifles are generally more durable/cheap to scumbags and less jamming pieces of shit. 

French shit: 

Yeah a FAMAS is equipped with a surrender handle so I guess fuck it. The F2000 is not french but it looks retarded and should stop being used. 

Shotgun shit: 

The Striker 12, Pancor Jackhammer, and USAS-12 are definitely things you will probably never see on the streets. I'm sorry, they're just not practical and they're hardly ever found. Only limited quantities were produced because they're all piece of shit firearms.

LIGHT MACHINEGUNS:

The M249 by default should not be seen in the hands of any civilian ever due to the fact it would still be contracted as government property to the US military. The PKM popping up in the city is even ridiculous because it's hard to hide a gun that's taller than the man that's probably shooting the thing, and should only be allowed on special circumstances to certain dealers.
    piraTe
    piraTe

Reasonable Firearms Selection Empty Re: Reasonable Firearms Selection

Post by piraTe Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:44 am

I agree with a lot of these. Also, I haven't been playing recently but when I was civilians were walking around with automatic weapons. Do the police not care or what?
    HeartlessArtlesss
    HeartlessArtlesss

Post by HeartlessArtlesss Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:46 am

The truth be told.
    Major Tom
    Major Tom

Post by Major Tom Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:24 am

Reasonable Firearms Selection QK0i2

All this shit was literally spawned in by admins, I doubt they'd actually admit that they fucked up in letting people have it in the first place and then remove such things from the economy.
    Swagile

Post by Swagile Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:12 pm

You must be new here, good sir.

They won't remove these guns for the life of them as they gave said guns to their friends.

When admins are busy banning you for RDM when you haven't RDM'd anyone while others get away with mass RDM because they are friends with the admins, you know somethings up m8's.

If any of 'ye really want screenie proof to see that I am not lying, add me on steam. Username is sfafz40, steam name is Droidicus at the moment rofl.
    moosely_mistaken
    moosely_mistaken

Post by moosely_mistaken Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:15 am

To add onto the snipers category, none of the users for the sniper rifles detail what kind of scope they're using or it's magnification/length, which are two things that are the difference between a hit and miss shot.

Another thing, 5.56 full metal jackets at point blank tend to overpenetrate the target. Overpenetration is when a man gets shot by rounds and recieves minor life-threatening wounds because the bullet went in and out quickly, as opposed to severe artery damage from bullet fragmentation.

This is why police officers use submachineguns or duty pistols loaded with hollowpoint rounds, so the kill is more 'humane' in a sense (due to hollowpoints splintering inside a human beings body upon impact and usually not leaving an exit wound.) Armor piercing ammunition is not always the best choice, just food for thought.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Swagile

Post by Swagile Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:12 pm

i almost got quick scope no scoped by a .50 cal at close range by a vampire on my FEAR unit

i felt very humiliated with myself that i could let a child nearly quick scope me so i learned the powers of cqc combat

i rushed the womans and i beat the womans, showing my mans strength.

tl;dr remove this autism of .50 cals and machine guns that could never possibly gained legitimately out of these peoples hands pronto. not even FEAR runs around with this shit and they are contracted by the government
    ⱴalentine
    ⱴalentine

Post by ⱴalentine Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:55 pm

preach it brotha
    Viktor Denisov

Post by Viktor Denisov Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:03 pm

I can relate to this on a personal level. It is becoming increasingly difficult for a vampire that relies on hunting to get blood if literally every citizen is armed to the teeth with military grade hardware. Another issue I'd like to bring to the table is the fact that it seems that every firearm owner seems to have their own personal crop of Vervein growing in their closet. Out of the dozen or so gunfighters I've been in combat around, two or three did NOT have vervein ammunition. This should be an entirely inverse situation.
    Vampyr
    Vampyr

Post by Vampyr Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Go Moosey Woosey. I like this as well.

Edit: Though, in fairness Viktor you keep attacking people that just happen to be around ex hunters, former LAPD or have certain auths for this crap. It’s really just a stroke of bad luck. (I’m refering to the alley incident)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content