Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Lycanthrope Application (Zeddalias.)

Zeddalias

Lycanthrope Application (Zeddalias.) Empty Lycanthrope Application (Zeddalias.)

Post by Zeddalias Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Steam Name:  Zє∂∂αliαѕ

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61072721

Why do you think you should get this whitelist?: Due to the simple fact that I enjoy roleplay, and that without it, the character I play would be very awkward.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: 3 ½ years.

Write the backstory of your character [No minimum or maximum length]:
    Alice was born of Cisilia Longbird and Nathaniel Ward, on the cold, wet day of January, 8 1999. She was born to a Lupis and Pup, an odd combination. Alice lived with her mother, father and the rest of their pack in the city-scape of New Orleans- Alice, however, lived a decidedly sheltered life. Her mother too afraid of what may happen, should she let her out into the city- admittedly, she may’ve been right in doing so, especially with the climate in New Orleans. Hunters, cops and vampires.. all threats to her. Cisilia slowly began trying to force Alice out of her shell, in an attempt to help flesh her out further. Cisilia wasn’t exactly happy about it, but she knew it had to be done- she began letting her run about in the City, Alice now aged Fifteen, a pup in the pack herself. Alice often prefers not to speak, and doesn’t normally socialize with anyone except for her mother and father, as well as select members of the pack. Her mother still trying to guide her and mold her when she can, as any parent should…

P.S. The application is short due to time-constraints, as well as the fact that there is not much I can flesh this out with. Hopefully this gets accepted.

Last edited by Zeddalias on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Bourneco - Retired
    Bourneco - Retired

Lycanthrope Application (Zeddalias.) Empty Re: Lycanthrope Application (Zeddalias.)

Post by Bourneco - Retired Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:46 pm

+Support for this application. I've known Zedd for a long time, and he's a great roleplayer.
    JiiBB
    JiiBB

Lycanthrope Application (Zeddalias.) Empty Re: Lycanthrope Application (Zeddalias.)

Post by JiiBB Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:57 pm

I remember you from super nova sector. RP it well and you have my support.

+Support
    CJ1000140
    CJ1000140

Post by CJ1000140 Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:35 am

Accepted  unless Pixie says no more wolves. and if the server gets back up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:31 pm