Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ZombieMesh
Fuzzy Wolfy
deathhawkdown
7 posters

Deathhawk's lycan app.(Waiting for review)

Vampyr
    Vampyr

Deathhawk's lycan app.(Waiting for review) - Page 2 Empty Re: Deathhawk's lycan app.(Waiting for review)

Post by Vampyr Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:18 am

deathhawkdown wrote:
    Vampyr wrote:I'll lean towards authing it on a trail basis if you understand that you can lose it just like that for fucking up. Does that sound fair?

Yes.

Go for it, but if you fuck up you'll be gone faster than a steak in a Texan buffet.
    deathhawkdown
    deathhawkdown

Deathhawk's lycan app.(Waiting for review) - Page 2 Empty Re: Deathhawk's lycan app.(Waiting for review)

Post by deathhawkdown Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:19 am

Vampyr wrote:
    deathhawkdown wrote:
    Vampyr wrote:I'll lean towards authing it on a trail basis if you understand that you can lose it just like that for fucking up. Does that sound fair?

Yes.

Go for it, but if you fuck up you'll be gone faster than a steak in a Texan buffet.

You won't regret this. I promise I won't fuck this up.
    TyrGodOfWar98

Post by TyrGodOfWar98 Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:38 am

-Support

Constantly either rage quits, or gets into a shit fit when things dont go his way. Example : He pulls a Switchblade on me, and I pull out a Firearm I have ICly....I put in a attempt to shoot his knee, and I won the roll because we both decided to do this for some reason....anyways, he didn't even make a action for this mind you, he said "Well I guess we both win in HL2RP if your above 50 you win", so he attempts to throw a knife at me, and quits when 2-3 people also there disagree saying "I'm not going to play with punks, and I have a job application to go fill out"....so yeah
    deathhawkdown
    deathhawkdown

Post by deathhawkdown Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:25 pm

TyrGodOfWar98 wrote:-Support

Constantly either rage quits, or gets into a shit fit when things dont go his way. Example : He pulls a Switchblade on me, and I pull out a Firearm I have ICly....I put in a attempt to shoot his knee, and I won the roll because we both decided to do this for some reason....anyways, he didn't even make a action for this mind you, he said "Well I guess we both win in HL2RP if your above 50 you win", so he attempts to throw a knife at me, and quits when 2-3 people also there disagree saying "I'm not going to play with punks, and I have a job application to go fill out"....so yeah

This is from a guy who wouldn't read the multiple warnings I gave when I said that I had to go to a job application I just had to check on something, yet you still chased after me trying to rp and when I wouldn't rp with you, you shot my character just cause you couldn't handle the fact that both me and my character are against drug use.
    TyrGodOfWar98

Post by TyrGodOfWar98 Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:27 pm

1. I will not bicker on the forums, If me and you have a problem I'll take you to Steam Chat over it.

2. You gave no such warning.

3. I shot you because you pulled a Switchblade out, a Switchblade, not because you wouldn't buy drugs.
    deathhawkdown
    deathhawkdown

Post by deathhawkdown Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:34 am

wow 700+ views how the fudge did that happen
    deathhawkdown
    deathhawkdown

Post by deathhawkdown Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Ok so I'm going to be gone for bout a week so I'm going say that that my character is at that place I referred to in the backstory.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:33 am