Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Creed the Horror Entity

ZombieMesh
    ZombieMesh

Creed the Horror Entity Empty Creed the Horror Entity

Post by ZombieMesh Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:44 am

Creed the Horror Entity 7VyOPmT
    "What's the harm in causing a little mischief?"

Boy, it sure has been awhile since I've made myself look human. Feels weird, right? No-no-no, I'm not a kid, that's crazy! Do you call midgets kids? I'm just short! 4'2 isn't that small. I was taller during the Byzantine era, but, you know, that style has sorta gone a tad dead. The eyepatch? That's a weird thing to point out. I mean, I'm floating and stuff. Get your priorities straight! No, I'm not changing the subject; I'm just pointing out that of all the things to notice, you notice the patch. The symbol? Hah! Good luck pronouncing it.

So you're probably wondering why I'm here, huh? You sure ask a lot of questions there, buddy. Anyway, I heard from a little bird that this dimension is high in negative energy right now. Lotta shit much be going on, huh? Haven't seen this much delicious energy since, what, World War 2, maybe? I dunno, time is weird, am I right? Money is counted with 100s but time is counted in 60s? Humans are weird. But don't worry about me, I won't be killing all willy nilly like those demon and fable folks. A smart person know that the best way to farm negativity is to make is long-lasting. Killing just mean your precious farm cannot produce resources anymore. So yeah, don't worry. You're safe, for now.

And don't call me a demon.

What are you applying for?: Creed, an entity that is, in essence, the personification of an internet troll. His whole purpose is to annoy, frustrate, and anger everyone around him in order to feed off their negative energy. He's very against causing physical major harm, as he feels it's a cheap way to get energy and is inefficient. That doesn't mean he won't hurt anyone, he's not against retaliating if you make him upset, but for the most part he's just there to cause chaos and mischief.

Powers and Traits:

Like a demon, but not -
    Whether or not he is a demon is up for debate, but Creed will always claim to be something else, most commonly a horror entity. Demons can communicate mentally with Creed like they can with other demons, but any attempts to try and command him result in guffaws and psssh's. One theory is that he's a high ranking demon and thus cannot be controlled, but its more likely that he's just from another realm/dimension.

Ancient Language -
    A lot of the time when he's using his powers, Creed will start speaking in a very odd language. To humans and fables, it sounds like a trash compactor chewing through a small child that's on fire (basically just guttural and awful noises), and to demons and angels, its less harsh and patterns can be heard.

Bleeding Eye - Creed's eye seems to bleed a lot, even more so when he's using his powers extensively. Expensive carpets beware.

Floaty -
    Creed is almost always hovering and flying. Walking is for losers.

Death is not the end - Like a demon, Creed doesn't actually die when he's 'killed.' He returns to his plane to recover. How hard it is to kill him depends on how much negative energy he has stored/how much is currently in the area.

Symbolism -
    Most of Creed's powers seem to manifest as magic circles and pentagram-like shapes. Paired with him speaking in his language, it's very obvious when he's about to do something.

Do you believe in magic? - Creed's powers seem to relate with seals and summons. He can seal someone's voice to mute them, create a sealed force-field to block attacks, and summon various things.

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing -
    Most of the time, Creed will appear semi-human looking, as shown at the top of the post, but sometimes he'll morph back into his 'true form'. He's also known to take on other human appearances, but they all seem to have common traits between all of them.

This isn't even my final form - Creed's true purpose is a mystery.

Optimistically Pessimistic -
    Despite mostly always talking about horrible things, Creed seems to always be happy. Sometimes his pessimism can spread onto others, but without the go-go-happy part.

A Bountiful Harvest - While they seem insignificant, Creed is able to plant seeds in people's minds. Seeds of doubt, or anger, or envy. They don't do much on their own, but the more negative feelings and experiences one has towards the subject of the seed, the more it grows. For instance, Creed might tell you not to trust someone and, although you ignore him, you don't entirely dismiss the idea. Then that someone lies to you, causing you to rethink your view on them and making the seed grow just a little bit bigger. Given enough time and negative energy, these seeds can really affect their victims.

Why should you have this?:
    Creed is a very passive character, unlike a lot of antagonists. He's there to cause problems, not severely injure and incapacitate people. Although it can be debated whether hes 'all powerful' or 'op,' he never shows how much he can do. You're not going to see him exploding building or causing the apocalypse; he's just there. Always in the background. Always watching. Always watching. He can also be used for events when he does feel like being a bit more outward with his powers.

Do you agree that you will use these responsibly, and understand these can be taken away at any time? Yes

You sure know how to bore a fella', dontcha? I almost fell asleep listening to you talk, and I don't even need to sleep! Well, I got things to do, so I'll let you get back to your miserable existence. I'll see you around, kid. What do you mean your 29? You look like you're, what, 12? Everyone here does, its strange. Hey, hey, I look 12 because I'm short; don't discriminate. You guys need some sun or something, get some wrinkles and stuff. Vampires? Well, I guess they can age in the sun too. Burnt skin is very elderly. Also smells good. Okay, okay, fine, I'm leaving, yeesh. I'll visit you all again soon, don't you worry your little, punt head.

While I do think of Creed's voice as similar to Bill Cipher's,
    he is not based on him at all. Eyeball demons are very
    common, and I made Creed before Gravity Falls aired.
    Creed is actually based on a Minecraft skin I made.

Last edited by ZombieMesh on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Fuzzy Wolfy
    Fuzzy Wolfy

Creed the Horror Entity Empty Re: Creed the Horror Entity

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:47 am

A passive antagonist.

I love it.

+support x10
    Mindpower
    Mindpower

Post by Mindpower Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:58 am

Extensive, unique, interesting. Accept it already.

We need more humams though...
    ZombieMesh
    ZombieMesh

Post by ZombieMesh Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:31 pm

I main Hanna and Annie, who are both humans (sorta), so he'll probably be a side character that I pop on every once in awhile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:20 am