Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Fuppy
Kavinsky
6 posters

Sophia 'Delilah' Kinley

Kavinsky
    Kavinsky

Sophia 'Delilah' Kinley Empty Sophia 'Delilah' Kinley

Post by Kavinsky Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Sophia 'Delilah' Kinley
    Sophia 'Delilah' Kinley Tumblr_mql75k8pk51qcdjnlo2_500
    Beneath the almost benevolent exterior lies something far more insidious.

Name: Sophia 'Delilah' Kinley

Ethnicity: Caucasian
    Nationality: American
    Hair Color: Dark/Light Brown
    Eye Color: Blue Green
    Species: Augustine Vampire
    Relationships;
    Love Interest, Family, Good Friends, Friend, Liked, Neutral, Conflicted, Missed, Upset With, Disliked, Deeply Disliked, Hated, Vendetta

Allyson 'Alice' Travalk: I don't know what happened to you, Alice.. by this time you didn't even really care one way or another. You lied, for him, you threw me aside and stopped really giving a damn all together, if you did you would've at least tried to come find me. You know what, though? I still miss you. I'm still upset and torn up after you, because even with how stupid these law couple of weeks have been, every time I think of you I still see that obnoxious werewolf in New Orleans that I was proud to call my sister.

Cisilia 'Wolf' Longbird: You're just.. gone. No explanation, no reason, no phone call or a note, nothing at all. You disappeared one day out of nowhere and left me to deal with a city tearing itself apart in the worst of ways. I could've used your voice of reason so many times, and now I feel like a total idiot for not appreciating you more while you were still here. I miss you, Mom.

Larissa Kinley: I don't really have much of my family left, but I'm glad you're apart of it.

Lila 'Crimson Rose' Anvil: Gone, just like so many others. You started to lose it toward the end so I can only hope that whatever happened to you didn't result in your death, or something equally horrific. You left Sophia behind though, and I'm still upset at you for it.. I'll have to yell my head off at you whenever you decide to come back.

Jase Ramensin: Gone.

Paul Woods: Hasn't been around in ages, no idea what happened to him.

Amy Travers:
    Dead, thanks to Captain dickhead.

Garret: Good riddance.

Theodore Sterling: Burn in hell.

Alexandra 'Sasha' Hart: Gone too, no idea where. Hopefully she's off with Alex somewhere, and has a happy family of her own or something by now. I miss her a lot though, she made things better no matter how shitty they were.. Sure could use a good smile right about now.

Red: Are we even friends? I haven't even talked to you in ages. Last I heard you were still dating the crazy guy, so.. good luck with that I guess.

Dawson: I laughed when I heard Alice broke up with you. Karma's a bitch, aint it?

L.A.P.D: They're gone, so.. Eh.

Ryan A. Hale: Let's be honest, the only reason we don't kill each other is because of Katie and Maya.

Sergei: Comrade~ I miss you, and I hope you come back around soon.

Kim: Just.. don't leave again. Don't do anything that happened again. I'm losing my mind over it enough as it is.

Mimi: I saw her at a club recently but we haven't really talked all that much, I hope she's still doing okay.

Neot: Dead. For fuck's sake.

Sophia 'Plague' Orr: Not a single clue where you are or why, but I just hope you're okay, sis.

Roxy: Welp, we both got fucked over by pinkie, so I guess we've got something else in common now. Yay us.

Myrine: Cunt.

Seth Jacobs: He's cool.

Rose Chilcott: Just don't point guns at Erika, please. You're doing a good job with DECA.

Erika: I fucking love you.

Annabeth: Dead.

Mike Ranolds: Thanks for the birthday gifts, and the back-up. I'm slowly becoming able to rely on you more and more when I really need to. Hopefully I can keep doing so.

Zelana Stone: Shooting you was.. satisfying. Let's stay out of each other's hair.

Maya Hale: You didn't hate my guts last time I remember, and I really miss spending time with you.

Sarafina: Lilac's sister figure or something, re-sired her, don't really talk to her much.

Lilac: Another person who I sired and then became re-sired. Dunno what happened to her.

Aurra: You never came back.

Pandora: Up and disappeared; either that or I have really poor eyesight.

Arabella: Thanks for saving me. Haven't really seen you much since then.

Jackie Ross: I liked you better when you were a complete bitch for an actual reason.

Tali Palmer: You were.. strange, and you broke out door down. I don't really even want to look into what ever happened to you.

Jessica Rilo: She's sort of a caretaker of mine, even though I haven't really done much for her or to help her in the past. She's really nice though, and I'm glad to have her on my side.
    Elia Stark: You remind me of myself.. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Theme:

Last edited by Kavinsky on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Fuppy
    Fuppy

Sophia 'Delilah' Kinley Empty Re: Sophia 'Delilah' Kinley

Post by Fuppy Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:47 pm

the poor lapd!!!
    Triangle
    Triangle

Post by Triangle Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:52 pm

fupppy stop whoring postcount
    btw add tali
    Fuppy
    Fuppy

Post by Fuppy Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:00 pm

im not whoring post count i just like to make useless comments that provide no purpose in life, but to spread the disease known as "fuppy" it's worse than kappa
    Kavinsky
    Kavinsky

Post by Kavinsky Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:20 am

Wow, I actually updated this, and am probably missing a lot of people.

List your name if you want to be added.

Also the coding just.. hates me.. All white text on a white background in the other editor mode, so I gave up trying to fix some of the errors.
    Shanaro
    Shanaro

Post by Shanaro Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:15 am

Where be Jessica in all dis D:
    Kavinsky
    Kavinsky

Post by Kavinsky Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:47 pm

Added Jessica.
    Absinthe
    Absinthe

Post by Absinthe Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:12 pm

If my character peels off her friends skin and wears it as a dress, will he be  her friend? Very Happy
    Kavinsky
    Kavinsky

Post by Kavinsky Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:25 pm

No.
    Das Haus
    Das Haus

Post by Das Haus Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:21 am

YOU MUST ADD: TOOL, AND HER COUNTERPART: THE SISTER-SHOOTER

Sponsored content