Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Foster's werewolf app!

rotorka

Foster's werewolf app! Empty Foster's werewolf app!

Post by rotorka Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Steam Name:Foster (subject to change.)

Steam ID: Never knew how to get it.

Why do you think you should get this whitelist?: It's up to you folks if you want me to be it or not, I'd appreciate it though.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: About... two years? Yeah, two years.

Write the backstory of your character [No minimum or maximum length]:

Natalia was a young student who came to New Orleans from the Czech republic to finish her studies, a bright and ambitious student with a future to look forward to. Well, that sort of changed one day when she was attacked by an 'unknown' person who was wearing a mask to keep his identity, or so did the journalists claim, but in reality, it was a werewolf. She was walking down the street in the night after long hours spent with partying, on the road she spotted something weird which she believed to be a stray dog, but it suddenly got up on two legs and suddenly started chasing her, she screamed and ran as quickly as she could before she was pounced on, the beast immediatelly biting down on her shoulder, fortunately, she had a pepper spray, which she used on the werewolf, which was quite effective, due to them having stronger senses. As soon as it stumbled off she got up and ran straight to the police who started an investigation to see what happened, meanwhile she was treated in a nearby hospital where most of the doctors assumed that she was drugged or at least she was drunk, so no one really believed her tale. But sadly, changes began to happen to her and she soon started to have improved sight, hearing and had a stronger smell than any of her friends, which seemed to be a bless for her, since she used to have glasses back then.

Right now she met a fellow werewolf who actually told her that she was bitten by a warrior and that she gathered some new powers that she may not have wanted to be honest, she was shocked, geniunly, shocked. After a while, she learned to live with it, but she kept it a secret, a well guarded one.

MEEEEH, since I wasn't given too much lore, that's all I could squeeze out, I hope it is enough. Also, feel free to decide wether you let me be a Lupis or not.

Thanks for reading my application and have a good day/night/morning!
    Pixie
    Pixie
    Admin

Foster's werewolf app! Empty Re: Foster's werewolf app!

Post by Pixie Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:57 pm

ACCEPTED but remember that she's a lone werewolf, and not part of a pack.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:06 am