Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allyson 'Alice' Longbird

Zeddalias

Allyson 'Alice' Longbird  Empty Allyson 'Alice' Longbird

Post by Zeddalias Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:49 am

Allyson 'Alice' Longbird

Appearance

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 129

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Nationality: English/American

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Hazel/Gray

Relations

Loved, Friend, Acquaintance, Neutral, Disliked, Hated, Death-Wish

'Delilah' - "I..I try.. but I can't do it anymore.. I love you Lilah.. but I have no more feelings for us being Sisters.."

Cisilia 'Wolf' Longbird - "I love you mum.. but I don't see you as much.. I wish we would've hung out more.."

Capt. Jase Ramensin - "Thank you Jase... for everything..I love to think of you as a Father.."

Larissa Kinley - "I..I used to love you.. a year later.. I'm sitting on my ass High all of the time.. I wish we started to Date.."

Lila 'Crimson Rose' Anvil - "I had feelings for you.. but now we're barely friends.. thank you for everything.."

Alexandra 'Sasha' Hart - "I'm sorry for everything i've done to you Sasha.. I tried to be a mother and I failed..I love you.."

Dawson Malbek - "We should've hung out more.. but sadly i'll be dead soon.."

Kimberly 'Kim' Ervin - "I'm sorry.. that I brought you into this.. please.. just don't try to remember me."

Amy Travers - "It's all my fault that you're dead.. I should just let you and Tsukiko be happy.."

Tsukiko Hayashi - "I..I didn't mean to kill you.. I.. I only did what I thought was right..."

Ryan Hale - "I really like you Hale.. wish we could've been better friends."

Safira 'Red' Vestrolska - "I'll always be there for you Red.. even if I do kill myself.."

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:53 am