Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[ACCEPTED] Unusual Character Application

Fuzzy Wolfy
    Fuzzy Wolfy

[ACCEPTED] Unusual Character Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Unusual Character Application

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:56 pm

Steam Name:
    Fuzzy Wolfy  ('Vagabond')

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:20038576

How long have you been roleplaying?:

Overall, nearly a decade on Garry's Mod alone.
    On server, about a week and a half so far.

Any experience having this auth before?
    Plenty. I know how to handle characters with unusual traits. I typically play to lose as well in a general sense, though that is subject to change depending on circumstances.

What are you applying for?:

An unusual character with abnormal characteristics and an inhuman physique;

• A height above 6'5"
    • A well-above average strength/physique to match

Along with his gear which consists of;

• Level IV Steel + ceramic plated ; Vest + Collar / Tasset
    • Level IV steel plated ; Pauldron / Poleyn
    • Level II soft armor ; Leggings

Should the character's backstory fail to be authorized, the gear will not be present - the armor ties heavily into his backstory, and so it wouldn't make sense for him to have it if none of his past ever occurred.

Why should you have this?:
    I feel that the server has too many bland 'powerhouse' type characters who're 7 feet tall simply to justify being 'stronger' than others. I aim to actually have a character with depth and a realistic - at least, for a modern fantasy setting - approach to how one would behave when possessing such characteristics.

I've already been trusted with Blackmarket flags and such, which is easily far more destructive than this if abused. This, in my opinion, is well within my range of ability to properly role play, given the chance to do so.

Backstory:

A backstory is stll being written, and I will post it if asked to do so once it's done, but I would rather not spoil the story behind my character - if that's alright. Furthermore, a few details of his backstory need to be authorized, so I would rather not finalize it before everything has been given the green light... But trust me, it's cool.

Note:
    Despite my secretive approach to applying for this character, if any admins are curious or dubious of any specific bits of information, I'll be happy to answer any of your questions in PMs or SF.

Edit:
    For transparencies' sake, I've been told to at least mention that this character will relate to thralls in common Vampire mythology.

Last edited by Fuzzy Wolfy on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    ZombieMesh
    ZombieMesh

[ACCEPTED] Unusual Character Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Unusual Character Application

Post by ZombieMesh Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:00 am

+ Support
    Fuzzy is a great RPer. They always put a lot of detail into even the simplest of things, is very consistent with their character and things going on with them. Always fun to rp with.
    After hearing a bit more about the character they're trying to auth, I can tell you that the benefits and flaws are pretty balanced and it would be a neat character to see.
    Fuzzy Wolfy
    Fuzzy Wolfy

[ACCEPTED] Unusual Character Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Unusual Character Application

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:35 am

Bump.

I have Raik's approval, but no official word on whether or not this has been accepted.
    Floki
    Floki

Post by Floki Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:38 am

Having known you for a while now Fuzzy, and rp'd with you countless of times in different servers, you definitely have my support for this.

+support
    Fuzzy Wolfy
    Fuzzy Wolfy

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:30 am

Can this be moved to the accepted bin?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:50 pm