Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

STALKER's Lycan App V2

STALKER
    STALKER

STALKER's Lycan App V2 Empty STALKER's Lycan App V2

Post by STALKER Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:19 pm

Steam Name: STALKER  

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23919043  

Why do you think you should get this whitelist?: Well I'm a big fan of the werewolf/lycanthrope genre, and I'd like to experience their struggles and hardships through RP, I've also carefully read over the lycan rank system and their abilities and weaknesses  

How long have you been roleplaying for?: I've been roleplaying since 2010, So I'm getting close to 5 years now..  

Write the backstory of your character [No minimum or maximum length]: It also started Ukraine, an American couple named Ben and Linda Morris coming to adopt a child from an orphanage because they couldn't have their own. They looked over many of the children with sorrow and sadness, The couple wished very much that they could take them all, but they knew it was not possible, so they chose only one, an infant boy named 'Роберт' or 'Robert' in English. The child was a fair skinned Ice blue eyed boy with dark brown hair, he was a very shy child who didn't make much social interactions, The couple knew what they'd be facing and was prepared to take measures in helping the child open up to the world.  

As Robert grew to be a young child, he'd remember nothing of his old homeland or anything to do with it what so ever, in his mind he was American who lived in Illinois, and that's what his parents wanted him to believe, he didn't even know that he was in fact adopted. The child still had trouble with social interactions, but had made much progress indeed, he normally wouldn't be found playing with other children, but rather reading or watching the news, he had a strong fascination with the news media, he was always there to watch it whenever he got the chance or reading a newspaper, his parents knew what his passion was for. Robert also taught himself how to play an old piano that was passed down to his father from his father as a young boy, he'd be in complete happiness as he played and studied it through books. Other interests that Robert had was the forest and nature, he'd enjoy the quietness and the peacefulness of it, watching wildlife, and just clearing his mind and talking with himself.  

When Robert got into his older boy years, he'd be a straight-A student and always did the tasks that his parents and elders told him to do. Robert usually tried to stay out of trouble in school and was rather quiet, but he had always been bullied and called a freak or a stalker, many people never understood him why he watched people from a afar and just assumed he was a creep, Robert in his mind was only curious of people and wanted to study them and watch their emotions, He rather enjoyed studying people. Sometimes he'd write his own 'newspapers' and would hang them up around his school, giving other students and teachers coverage on what was going on with everyone, this got him into some serious trouble however, because he'd been watching his math teacher who was married talking and touching inappropriately with the art teacher such as kissing and rubbing, he'd write and post his 'papers' all over the walls about what he had seen them done, he even went so far and contacted his math teacher's wife. The math teacher was so enraged at what Robert had done, he attacked him as he walked into class, the teacher was arrested and terminated from his job, and the art teacher was forced to resign. This wouldn't be the first time Robert would 'dig in' too deep and make enemies.  

At the age of thirteen Robert discovered some rather unusual documents with something to do with adoption. He confronted his parents about it and they finally decided they could no longer lie to him and told him, Robert was quite confused and hurt by this and demanded to learn more about where he came from and his origins, Him and his parents dug around and learned of his 'real' mother, her name was Lucia Volkov and she had been arrested multiple times on prostitution and substance abuse and gave birth to him at the age of twenty, his 'real' father was unknown. Robert had a hard accepting who is real mother was and what she was and did, but he knew that his adopted parents were his 'real parents' to him and loved them very much.  

At the age of sixteen Robert had advanced far and ahead of his peers, and graduated from high school. His parents were proud of him and Robert was proud of himself aswell. He received a Scholarship and enrolled into The University Of Chicago. He attended at the school for three years where he got an associates degree in journalism, but decided to drop out in his third year to get into the field. He became a freelance investigative journalist and enjoyed his job very much, he moved to L.A. for the job opportunities, There he would meet and interviewed allot of strange and unusual people, fables, and vampires. He considered himself a success and made what was to him a 'fortune' in his job career.  

Robert would soon grow tired of L.A. and didn't like it very much, so he decided to move to a rural part of Georgia to start his own small business in journalism/private investigations. Robert purchases an office building and hires on a small team to give him some assistance in his job, Their names would be Kasper, Maria, Sarah, Kazumi. He treated his team like family and cared for them very much. One day as Robert was on the job he'd meet two drug dealers where he would exchange some negative remarks and even threatens them, that was the worst mistake Robert had ever made. Soon after that day he would get jumped by these 'thugs' who were actually of a mafia and jumps him, they'd stab him in the side and beat him senselessly. Though his friend Kasper and another man would safe his life just in the nick of time. The man who seemed to lead the group went by the name 'Tyroc' and told him if he ever tells anyone what happened, he would kill him.   

This however doesn't stop Robert and his will to bring these bad men down as he spots Tyroc and a group of others trying to attack a Fable, him along with his comrade Kasper and a man named 'Jacob' with strange powers aid the woman as vigilantes, They would get Tyroc and his group of men arrested, though one of them had powers to escape being detained. Robert and his friends were not arrested but was warned not to do something like that again. As he sees the men being taken to the Police Station to be detained, Tyroc looks at him with a menacing stare almost as if saying "I'm going to get you for this." Robert didn't worry much thinking that he would be put away for a very long time.  

Well it wasn't long before Robert hears the news about Tyroc's escape from jail, he'd feel sick to his stomach and would live in fear for weeks, allot of his team would quit right from the beginning of the news, trying to avoid being associated with Robert, He did not blame them for leaving, and was prepared for anything that Tyroc was going to throw at him, Robert wasn’t that prepared as his office was burned down to the ground and most of his equipment was destroyed with it. Robert was crushed and devastated, even suicidal at that point.  

As some weeks go by Robert would spot Tyroc and confronts him, telling him that he was going to pay for what he did to him, Tyroc would act as if he doesn't know what Robert was talking about and calls him crazy. Robert Feeling defeated in everyway was sitting down by his burned down building and was approached by Tyroc he told him word for word "Get up bitch, you're coming with me.." He'd be brought to Tyroc's bar upstairs where he would be held at gun point and begs for his life, Tyroc decides to give him a chance and tells him "Alright, you'll be working for me for now on..". Robert wouldn't like this very much, but wouldn't really have a choice in the matter and agrees to work as the bartender making much less then he was used to making, only enough to get by for food and his apartment's rent.  

Robert on one of his off days takes a small walk into a nature trail by himself at night, he'd feel pretty safe enough to go walking because he had a fire arm holstered and felt fairly confident enough that if anything hostile approached him, he could make it out. As he was strolling along he hears a strange growling noise, Robert raises a brow thinking that it might just be a feral dog, reaches for his gun and clicks the safety off, he slowly walks towards the growling and says out in a soft tone "H-hello, anyone there?" Right as he says this a large strange creature leaps towards him and rips into his right arm with its teeth, As Robert screams out in agonizing pain, he is able to point the barrel of his gun at its face and unloads his clip to it, The creature would screech out in pain and jumps back for a moment, giving enough time for Robert to run for dear life, Robert runs and runs and spots a small public bathroom along the trail and gets inside it barricading the door with anything he can find, still holding onto his wound. Robert would hear loud howling nearby and cries in fear, thinking that his time has finally come, fortunately for him the creature would not go after its prey.  

Robert would be wide awake until the morning arrived, he then runs, not looking back behind him to town at his apartment and rests for a few days, calling in sick at work. He'd notice that the wounds would be eerily healing quickly and also begins having strange dreams at night.. He would do a little research into his symptoms and quickly realizes what might have attacked him. A werewolf, and he too would become a full fledged beast very soon, Robert quickly looks for someone who may have some knowledge into what has happened to him and what he can do to control it..

Last edited by STALKER on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:43 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to make it better heh.. :P)
    Elf123
    Elf123

STALKER's Lycan App V2 Empty Re: STALKER's Lycan App V2

Post by Elf123 Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:29 pm

-Neutral

It's nice, but has some grammatical and spelling errors. I like the backstory, but it needs more detail, (atleast to me).

Overall, nice app.
    STALKER
    STALKER

Post by STALKER Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:56 pm

Elf123 wrote:-Neutral

It's nice, but has some grammatical and spelling errors. I like the backstory, but it needs more detail, (atleast to me).

Overall, nice app.
    I should have looked over the grammar a bit more I agree, cheers!
    BBJ
    BBJ

Post by BBJ Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:39 pm

+Support
    He is a good rper if i had a server i would trust him with leading a faction.
    Hagrid
    Hagrid

Post by Hagrid Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:15 pm

+Support. I've RP'd with STALKER many times before; I fully support his application Very Happy
    STALKER
    STALKER

Post by STALKER Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:23 am

Since I'm not really seeing any response in this, I'll probably take the time to edit it and give it more detail and actually make paragraphs, Give me a day or two and I'll have it looking better. Razz
    Sanic
    Sanic

Post by Sanic Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:17 pm

+ Support I have done RP with Stalker most of my role playing career he's a great role player and makes some really unique and interesting characters. My favourites would have to be Wolf and his current one on this server Robert Volkov, but his funniest has got to be the prostitute character that would castrate people on the Metro 2033 server. 

He's a great role player and I do hope that he is accepted for being a Werewolf!

Best of luck 
    Sanic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:42 pm