Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Economy Of The Server

Swagile

Economy Of The Server Empty Economy Of The Server

Post by Swagile Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:05 am

Keyblockor: I think the problem is, is that there's not alot of focus on people being able to create and maintain their own sources of a shop, the only thing you see is basically the underground bar and the Gunsmith that's closed half the time as commercial RP>
    swagile: no economy
    swagile: srp was the same tbh
    Keyblockor: Yeah.
    Keyblockor: Like, I do understand that economy can go underboard or overboard.
    Keyblockor: But it's nice to have simple tasks, just people popping by and doing real life errands for people.
    swagile: even hl2rp had rations
    Keyblockor: "Hey, Can you help me? I need this package delivered to [Blank]" and other miscellaneous shit.
    swagile: :^)
    swagile: yeah
    swagile: daily jobs
    Keyblockor: And it's not like "Oh you shots the vamp!"
    Keyblockor: It's just jobs a normal person would do.
    Keyblockor: But the idea is that, if the Vampire and Lycans are RP'ing as they should.
    Keyblockor: The Errand-Boy/Girl might take a wrong turn and fuck up and all of a sudden it's a supernatural vibe.

Was steam chatting about how vampire rp can easily become a good setting if done right with a friend of mine and we started talking about the economy.

Thoughts?
    Real_Nirri
    Real_Nirri

Economy Of The Server Empty Re: Economy Of The Server

Post by Real_Nirri Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:13 am

I'm hoping with the upcoming changes that I'll be able to contact some of the admins, even write up some form of authed application even to be able to provide the server with a sort of means to still earn some money at times, do intresting things.

But it all depends if the upcoming changes that were discussed in the teamspeak and on server hold up their end. We'll see. No promises, But I'll try and provide people with something.
    Darky
    Darky

Post by Darky Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:20 am

Economy is very important. Though, so hard to manage right. Also with econ, the server only has weapon items for 'economy' and all the admins spawn their gear in. Haven't seen any auth requests from a single one and yet they have all this high spec 15k dollar guns. We needa wipe those without auth apps accepted before we can work on economy properly.
    Pixie
    Pixie
    Admin

Post by Pixie Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:30 am

>doesn't even use a gun on any character since about two weeks ago...
    IcedMuffin

Post by IcedMuffin Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:41 am

'admins' implies there's more than one admin, Pix. He's not targeting you specifically.
    Darky
    Darky

Post by Darky Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:31 am

Yeah, exactly right Muffin.
    And 'she' not 'he' :3

I just find every admin on the server has a gun, and nearly EVERY one of them. (Nearly also key word) Has a gun which is not auth'd through application or bought through the BMD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:03 am