Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
ZombieMesh
Fuzzy Wolfy
Absinthe
Fancy Pants
Mindpower
9 posters

Mindpower's Half-Demon Application

Absinthe
    Absinthe

Mindpower's Half-Demon Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Mindpower's Half-Demon Application

Post by Absinthe Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:29 pm

I didn't get a huge say in my lore :l I think Shanaro should be doing your angel lore since he'll be a neutral party. Also equality D: okai time for skool
    Deathwoman
    Deathwoman

Mindpower's Half-Demon Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Mindpower's Half-Demon Application

Post by Deathwoman Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:29 pm

D:
    Mindpower
    Mindpower

Post by Mindpower Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Adept to Veteran is a huge gap, like a ridiculously huge one. I already removed so much from her, added weaknesses and clarified a lot of things that I admit, should've clarified before. I honestly think she's in a good point here.

Also, if you guys ever complain that I'm killing people randomly, I swear I'll pull my hair out. I added that feeding mechanic to add some form of threat to her(after almost being forced to do it) and I'm actually just about to make some more severe changes to it. I'm going to be removing the rampage part of it because that would and might lead to severe issues and instead make her go into a dormant state, where she has to harvest a soul without murdering her target because a) her powers are gone and b) The soul would be at its 'most active state' if you could call it that, when the host is alive. It'd probably turn the person into a soulless, emotionless husk, but I'm more than willing to just let people RP it out as if it was just a random person she fed on and not them.

I'm not here to PK or hinder RP, I'm here to make interesting RP for myself and others.

Note: Please don't turn this thread into your personal chat, sorry and thank you :\
    Fuzzy Wolfy
    Fuzzy Wolfy

Post by Fuzzy Wolfy Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Until someone you don't like enters the scene.

Quite frankly, I'm starting to see the server's standards becoming about as consistent as the weather patterns in Miami.

Some people are being denied for not following the lore whilst others are allowed to add or change the lore they follow because their character idea sounds cool, essentially making the server a cluster fuck of ideals that more often than not conflict with one another - e.g; see people trying to banish half-demons.
    Absinthe
    Absinthe

Post by Absinthe Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:26 am

+ Support.

I feel like I opposed it so much because my character was weak.

Although I never made him weak because I wanted him to be weak and it was mega hard just to get my character to that state - took a lot of roleplay and two applications to change the character from the original state.

I shouldn't force you to be weaker then you want because I had a bit of difficulty with my own characters.

It's emotional thought pressed into my comments that made me think "How dare he." when I kind of think now at this point that what you're trying to ask for isn't exactly that horrible compared to a lot of characters. If you go up against just about any of the top players in the server you're still at an unfair advantage to them. I'm saying just about anyone who is a destruction mage, necromancer(Bottom of the list of OP.), Elder/Master vampire as far as I've seen are the most OP characters available.

Your demon differentiates itself from the norm and it's stronger then what I had agreed on for myself. Which is fine.

Although I hope you don't mind me using your application to try prove a point in that Nephilim should be a little stronger seeing as they are already SO EASY to kill. I know this personally because I play a demon lord and I've actually nearly killed Elia multiple times, even having to stay my hand because I felt like even though IC'ly this character should be the most suited to fight Gahl - she was the one ALWAYS getting hurt.
    Absinthe
    Absinthe

Post by Absinthe Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:38 am

Fuzzy Wolfy wrote:Until someone you don't like enters the scene.

Quite frankly, I'm starting to see the server's standards becoming about as consistent as the weather patterns in Miami.

Some people are being denied for not following the lore whilst others are allowed to add or change the lore they follow because their character idea sounds cool, essentially making the server a cluster fuck of ideals that more often than not conflict with one another - e.g; see people trying to banish half-demons.

Keep character freedom and let any conflicting characters conflict with each other, that will result in fix themselves after the FIRST conflict because both parties will eventually realize who is in the right and then fix the issue OR

Get rid of the creativity everyone places into their characters and force them to go along guidelines that are strict, which might make people leave since part of a fantasy setting is almost having no limitations to what you can have - just as long as it fits neatly into the universe without being weird(Like fairies and space cowboys.).
    Mindpower
    Mindpower

Post by Mindpower Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:05 am

Thank you, Absinthe and I'm sorry for lashing out and being agressive. I was getting seriously annoyed at what was happening and said somethings I shouldn't have. If you guys try to make your nephilims or demons stronger you have my full support as well.

I'm a really stubborn person that gets heated during arguments about things I absolutely adore and I always ask people to call me out when I do because it helps me calm down.

Once again, thank you for understanding

Note: phone so keeping this short.

Edit: And now we await.
    Shanaro
    Shanaro

Post by Shanaro Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:21 pm

As the one who wrote the demon lore I absolutely love this character, it's balenced, has a demonic background, has weaknesses as well, and despite what has been said, doesn't conflict with my lore in the least.

+Support
    Mindpower
    Mindpower

Post by Mindpower Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:46 pm

Thank you, Shanaro. If any of you requires anything else from me please say so.

I want some more feedback to help Pixie decide.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:37 am