Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

BlackShephard's Augustine Vampire Application

BlackShephard

BlackShephard's Augustine Vampire Application Empty BlackShephard's Augustine Vampire Application

Post by BlackShephard Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Steam Name: BlackShephard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76406106

Why do you think you should get this whitelist?: I would really like to try Serious RP as a vampire it seems like it would really be an interesting roll and I want to see how my character will develop when he becomes  a vampire

How long have you been roleplaying for?: I am very new to Serious role-play but I understand most of the rules and Try my best to follow them....I have lots of experience with Dark-RP but this is new and seems very fun.

Write the backstory of your character [No minimum or maximum length, use common sense and discretion]: He is a pale, skinny, 16 year old named Ivan Voshefski , with a medium pitch voice of a 13 year old, He has hazel eyes, dark brown hair with a hint of red, and is 5'8, He also is horrible with guns and hates shooting them because of the noise and recoil, His fears are spiders, beetles, bees, caterpillars, cob webs and guns. He like Bats, Vampire Mythology, ants, reptiles, snakes, and cross bows. His favorite colors are black and green and he dislikes white, yellow and orange.  He has always been kind of shy and nervous around girls. He was born into a middle class family and grew up well educated and mannered, He loves electronics and mythology and ran away from home after graduating high school early at the age of 15, He has been searching for a place were  can study and express his passion for mythology and modern technology without being judged. He had been wondering and exploring the world for the last year and has been terrified by the underground gangs of the Large cities, He has developed a shyness and a distrust with new people and now walks with a shy and slouched domineer, but still keeps his well mannered and educated roots. He has found what he believes is some form of portal in the undergrounds of New York, He passed through and has stumbled upon a city that he believes he can call home and now tries to build his new life, But as night falls he soon  discovers....His Knowledge of mythology is no longer a fantasy and now he must fight for his very survival in a strange town full of Monsters and Demons.

Give an example of Feeding RP [10 Lines min]:

1./me "The pale young man begins to feel dizzy and weak and he is bombarded with a torrent of sounds from all directions, he covers his ears and tries to make the horrible sounds stop and feels his mouth begin to bleed."

2. /it " The blood is bright red and warm and he slowly and unintentionally drinks it down as if by instinct."

3. /it "His blood soon turns a blackish color and stops, the cuts witch now expose his new sharp fang like teeth heals, he has tasted blood, but now he cant help wanting more........." 

4. /me " walks up to the poor, homeless, citizen and begins to tap his foot as if anxious, he seems weak, disorientated, and ghostly pale, his eyes are Crimson and turning a shade of bright blood red."

5./me  " Attacks the man, going for his throat, the men begin to fight, (I would do /roll and the man would do /roll in this case we will say I won)."

6. /me "The demonic man sinks his teeth into the beaten man and sucks his blood away, The blood sucking man begins to grow less pale and seems stronger and healthier."

7. /me " takes his teeth out of the two newly formed holes and lets the blood fill a glass bottle then places a cork in the opening, the man walks away unseen and unheard." 

8. /me " walks up to a large mutated creature and places a bottle of blood on the table in front of him, The creature then slaps the man and says "This is all you brought me?, You are a disgrace, bring me more or I will end your petty life!"

9."The man walks away and searches for more victims so he can satisfy his evil master"

10./me  "Sees a average size, skinny, black haired, girl with a leather jacket and jeans. He walks past her not wanting to feed on her when all of a sudden she grabs him and forces him to the ground, his eyes shut at the impact of the ground and his eyes grow a bright blood red, he opens them to see the same bright blood red eyes starring back at him, The women stops at the slight hesitation from their mirror like eyes meeting and begins to back away, she runs and  disappears into the depths of the city."

Give an example of Combat RP [15 lines min]:

1. /me " walks into  a bar and sits at a table waiting on the bartender to ask him what he would like."

2. /it " the bartender and all the customers of the bar freeze and just stare at him"

3. /it " One of the large men at the bar says aloud " Your pretty brave to walk into this bar, being the monster you are."

4. /me " smiles and says " what are you going to do about it? "

5. /it " the large man grabs the monstrous man and swings at him with his knife" (we would both roll and see who wins in this case he wins)

6. /me " takes a stab to the arm and grabs it in the slight pain it brings."

7. /me " laughs, "you think that's going to beat me?"

8. /me "goes for the mans head with his other arm." (we both roll in this case I win).

9. /me " Grabs the man's head and slams his head against the bar."

10. /it " The now injured man proclaims " pretty tough, but your gonna need more than that to beat me."

11. /it " The large man grabs a bottle on the bar and swings it at the monsters face. " (we roll and in this case he wins).

12. /me " is hit in the face with a bottle and it shatters sending a few pieces of glass into his face and he shrieks in pain . "

13. /me "Eyes grow bright blood-red and he lunges for the man" (we roll and in this case I win).

14. /me " Tackles the man and punches him with great force multiple times." " Then goes for the finishing blow" (we roll and in this case I win.)

15. /me " sinks his teeth into the man and sucks away his blood, also filling 2 bottles and making sure that he left enough blood to keep the man alive due to the fact he couldn't will himself to kill anyone"

Give an example of Passive RP [15 lines min]:

1. /me " walks down the street trying to avoid hunters when he sees the bright blood- red eyed girl from earlier except her eyes we the normal hazel color"

2. /me " watches the girl out of sight at a distance but a bottle of blood falls from his backpack alerting the girl".

3. /it " the bottle cracks but does not shatter when it hits the concrete although it is still loud enough to alert other around."

4 /me " panics and grabs the bottle quickly but not before a few citizens notice"

5. /it " the citizens walk by unknowing what the bottle was filled with due to the fact it was a dark night with no moon."

6. /me " notices the girl walking to him and flinches and stands up straight and tall." "What do you think your doing?" She whispers, " Your going to get us both caught!"

7. /me " switches his eyes to the tall, large men in armored suits with neck guards and night vision goggles staring at him with the cracked bottle of blood still in his hand, which was now leaking and dripping onto the concrete"

8. /it "The girl follows the teens eyes and looks back at the armored me now talking into their radio saying "We got a couple boys, too bad we gotta break them up" with a slight smile.

9. /it " The girl yells "run" as the men begin to raise their high tech night vision sighted rifles and fire the shinning silver bullets at us"

10. /me " Begins to run but soon notices that his new crush was shot in the leg and has fallen to the ground."

11. /me "Runs back and picks up the girl" (meaning that she is still on the ground but the hunters cant kill he because I am Roleplaying I am carrying her over my shoulder)

12. /me "runs down the street and gives the girl one of his bottles of blood"

13 /it "The wounds of the girl heal and now  she is able to run again"

14. /me " The two vampires continue running and dodging all the bullets until the hunters become fatigued and fall behind."

15. /it "The two vampires part ways and return to the city after the girl thanks the brave teen."

Last edited by BlackShephard on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reply to expand backstory)
    JiiBB
    JiiBB

BlackShephard's Augustine Vampire Application Empty Re: BlackShephard's Augustine Vampire Application

Post by JiiBB Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:04 pm

I'd like to see a more detailed and longer backstory.
    BlackShephard

BlackShephard's Augustine Vampire Application Empty Re: BlackShephard's Augustine Vampire Application

Post by BlackShephard Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:27 pm

I Just expanded the backstory
    BlackShephard

Post by BlackShephard Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:36 am

THE PROBLEM WAS FIXED
    JiiBB
    JiiBB

Post by JiiBB Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:02 am

I'm Gucci.

I'll give a +Support
    BlackShephard

Post by BlackShephard Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:51 am

but um how do I get accepted?
    Pixie
    Pixie
    Admin

Post by Pixie Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Try to increase the backstory a bit, as it's very short, other that that it's so/so

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:22 am