Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Asenka Loskov

IcedMuffin

Asenka Loskov  Empty Asenka Loskov

Post by IcedMuffin Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Yes I stole the layout

Appearance
    *Fuck you forums*

Height: 5'7

Weight: 168 lbs

Ethnicity: Caucasian (Pale)

Nationality: Russian
    Hair Color: Ash-Blonde
    Eye Color: Hazel

Information
    Grew up in Russia, homeland slums of Moscow..
    What do you care?

Character Traits

Russia' Pride - May be female, but she's got that stout Russian pride. Keeps to her word, and fights with no regret.
    Hand-to-Kick Training - Former military, just because you take away her gun doesn't mean she can't kick or K.O your ass.
    Cold ain't nuttin' - Russian winters with nothing, but a wood stove? Asenka grew up with that shit, your American' cold means nuttin'.
    Easily Pissed - Asenka' has always had a bad temper, don't tick her off.

Personal Relations
    Ask if you want to be added
    Love Interest, Family, Friends, Neutral, Missed, Disliked, Hated, Death List
    Pavel Loskov - We're brother and sister, related by blood, bonded by pack, how can I separate from him? I love you brother, always will, even if you're a complete airhead with much libido.
    Dawson Malbek - He saved me from death... It may have cursed me for life... But he saved my brother, and for that I can forgive him and welcome him, not only as a friend but as family within the pack.
    Maya North - I don't know too much about Maya, she's the leader of the pack and welcomed me and my brother with open arms when we had no where to go. I consider her a friend for now, however.
    Sophia 'Plague' Orr - She's a nice, cute and friendly sixteen year old vampire who looks like she's nine. I could pick up this girl and squeeze her for days, but I'd rather avoid the authorities.
    Zelana Stone - We were colleagues when I was still a Hunter, don't know too much about her but as long as she keeps her head low when the world goes to shit -- which it will, then I'm glad for her.
    'Rose' - We were colleagues when I saw still a Hunter, she was a Sergeant, I was a Corporal. Not sure whether I could say she was a leader or not, her resignation papers came the day after promotion.
    Tali Palmer - A vampire who claims she's not a vampire, acts like a seven year old, but apparently has a degree in psychiatry. But she's cute, so it's okay.
    Jase Ramensin - This retard treated us like tools when we were in his command, placing his vampire friends above his own fucking soldiers. Get off your high horse, so I can ram it's dick down your throat.
    Fuppy
    Fuppy

Asenka Loskov  Empty Re: Asenka Loskov

Post by Fuppy Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:42 pm

hm those traits look familiar...?
    IcedMuffin

Post by IcedMuffin Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:09 pm

boxing and hand to hand fighting is different, the only trait that's yours is the 'cold ain't nuttin'
    Fuppy
    Fuppy

Post by Fuppy Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:40 pm

sssshhhhhhhhhhhh
    Triangle
    Triangle

Post by Triangle Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:44 am

I want to be purple; favourite colour.

Sponsored content