Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Muffin/Asenka Loskov's bartender flags

IcedMuffin

Muffin/Asenka Loskov's bartender flags Empty Muffin/Asenka Loskov's bartender flags

Post by IcedMuffin Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:47 am

Steam Name: Muffin

Steam ID: Only if absolutely required/requested, no offense but I don't enjoy posting this sort of information on a public forum.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 and a half years on GMod, nearing 5 years in general.

Any experience havng this auth before? As a matter of fact I do, though that stems back to a Fallout RP server I played on a long time ago, where I sold things like addictive chems and alcoholic beverages. This time I'm being more specific catering to alcohol but general foods too.

What are you applying for?: Flags or some form of capability to supply and sell drinks and food to the public, being more focused on a bartender like aspect to provide a general hub and gathering point. Hopefully if possible I'd like to establish it so I can sell fable-specific necessities too, such as bottled artificial blood supplements for vampires who have not fed in long but naturally this would be established IC.

Why should you have this?: Why shouldn't I? I'm not trying to be cocky, but it's quite depraved concerning the amount of people that actively sell merchandise and it drains from the realistic setting in the town, I just want to add more flavor to it than just having the book center and sheriff office as the only gathering places. Besides it offers fresh passive to players and a more suave feel, we have all these items for consumables and drinks but they're hardly elaborated other than the frozen slab of human meat or randomly spawned orange you find on the ground now and then from the auto-spawner.

Backstory: Asenka grew up with a rather delicate background stemming before the peace after F.E.A.R disbanded, filled with conflict and injury. Her, having grown up in the rural slums of Moscow, Russia possessed a rather feisty nature at first, although many would claim over the past 2 years her nature has changed as she seeks to find equilibrium and a sense of peace between fables and humans alike.

(I'm not going to be much more elaborate with my background because a lot of it was IC during the period in which the Hunters were still around and natural a lot of it is meta sensitive, which is why the backstory is more of a blurb to her nature if anything. I have informed Pixie of reasons why and hopefully this is enough as far as I need to explain in circumstance. Yes these flags/abilities are for Asenka)
    Jauri
    Jauri

Muffin/Asenka Loskov's bartender flags Empty Re: Muffin/Asenka Loskov's bartender flags

Post by Jauri Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:57 am

+Support

And until Pixie either accepts or utterly denies this auth, I'm willing to auth it on a trial basis.
    Absinthe
    Absinthe

Muffin/Asenka Loskov's bartender flags Empty Re: Muffin/Asenka Loskov's bartender flags

Post by Absinthe Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:31 am

Why should he have to apply lol? Most of the store owners on the server never applied and all we have in terms of clerks that I've seen is Elia, that blood bank guy and that book store owner(Who I've only seen twice.). It'd be nice to have more store owners + SUPPORT.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:14 pm