Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[Accepted] Seras 'Luvire' Rosenthal - Magic Application

Detective Zero
    Detective Zero

[Accepted] Seras 'Luvire' Rosenthal - Magic Application Empty [Accepted] Seras 'Luvire' Rosenthal - Magic Application

Post by Detective Zero Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:40 pm

Steam Name: Detective Zero

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15068684

Why do you think you should get this whitelist?: I believe I can add an interesting (And hopefully fun to others) role to the RP pertaining to having magic.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: Likely over eight years by now.

What 'level' of magic ability are you applying for?: If you mean something like "master-advanced-intermediate-novice-rookie" kind of thing or however it would go, would somewhere between advanced/intermediate be alright? Lower is fine.

What type/school of magic are you applying for? (No stupid ideas, it's very open ended): Enchantments and illusions mainly and maybe a small knowledge of fire/electricity? unless I can only pick one or something like that.

Do you understand that this, like any whitelist, can be taken away if you abuse it?: Yes

Do you understand that these apps, due to probable demand, potential power and the fact it's a rare thing, are strict?: I do, and I do hope to be one of those select few.

Write out your backstory(People are born with the ability, it cannot be gained), no minimum or maximum length, just bear in mind that these apps are tougher:

Seras was born in Salem, Massachusetts on May 15th, 1993. Her family was religious, but not zealously so and only went to church on Sundays up until the first nine years of her life. Her parents were born magically-inclined but her mother wished to keep it secret from her daughter as long as she could, as her family had stood as proud magic-users renowned in New England by those of similar kind. So she tried to suppress Seras' potential and 'sealed' it away. She was afraid of what could happen as a mother would, and those worries had made the decision to move elsewhere in the Boston area of Massachusetts. Little did Seras know, she had the potential born within her as well through her parents' bloodlines and they too had known that, making her mother's worries that much greater. She still lived an average life, going through school and making some friends, but that aging worry only grew as Seras got older. Graduating High school at 17, she then spent four years in college with no particular major in mind. After that, Seras had begun her travels, a few months pass and now found herself in the heart of all things superstitious in the city of LA. Knowing what she would encounter there, her mother had called her out of the blue one night, deciding it was finally time to let the cat out of the bag as that same night her parents had flown over to see her. It was a long night of explanations, confusion and wonder, something Seras didn't really think she'd have a part in. They brought along a small number of books, grimoires and even novels, including some pertaining the history of magic hidden from the public eye. Having told her everything, her mother released the seal after a somewhat painful spell as that suppressed knowledge and talent came surging through her form, assimilating back into her in a state it naturally should have been. After her parents left back for Massachusetts, a lot was on her mind, both filled with confusion, irritation, excitement and wonder. Between nights in secret since then, she practiced her abilities, using bracelets and a couple rings her mother had gave her, telling her they were foci handed down from daughter to daughter. She was also told the necklace she had always worn since she was a child was made to be one as well, the cross of pure silver as the ruby encrusted in the center assisted it further. In a way, that made the already special necklace much more valuable to her, and she began to try and dabble with these new arts. Seras found herself entranced by how it worked, her thoughts taking physical shape. She thought of lighting a candle six feet away from her, focusing on that with a silver bracelet worn, given to her as a foci, a spark lit the candle and she looked in awe. It may have been simplistic, but doing it in truth had surprised her. So she started to try a little more. Trials and errors were made, with only her curiosity and understanding growing. She tried altering the look of a painting, to find that the colors had been shifted around. She attempted to tamper with the taste of her water, to sweeten it but instead made it sour. Each thing she tried made her curious to understand it better, of a world that was blocked away from her. Currently, with her roommate gone for some time, she'd have plenty of time to study further into her 'newfound' abilities.

With this in mind, I wrote the backstory this way as to fit in through an already existing character into this as was said it was possible to apply for this with an existing character. So, with that in mind I had made this application the way it is. If there are any issues, feel free to contact me as I do hope this can be accepted.

Last edited by Detective Zero on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:41 am; edited 3 times in total
    Yøshї
    Yøshї

[Accepted] Seras 'Luvire' Rosenthal - Magic Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Seras 'Luvire' Rosenthal - Magic Application

Post by Yøshї Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:42 pm

+SUPPORT

Zero deserves this application, his roleplay is pretty good and I believe he'll play this out spectacularly.
    Raikmaister

[Accepted] Seras 'Luvire' Rosenthal - Magic Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Seras 'Luvire' Rosenthal - Magic Application

Post by Raikmaister Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:57 am

Accepted as a novice.
    Detective Zero
    Detective Zero

Post by Detective Zero Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:18 pm

Well, I guess this is now null and void. GG :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:23 am