Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[ACCEPTED]Blitzkriegs Suprisingly not so bad extravaganza of what might be a good application for a weapons dealer

Outlandishodin

[ACCEPTED]Blitzkriegs Suprisingly not so bad extravaganza of what might be a good application for a weapons dealer Empty [ACCEPTED]Blitzkriegs Suprisingly not so bad extravaganza of what might be a good application for a weapons dealer

Post by Outlandishodin Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:42 am

Steam Name: Blitzkrieg
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67398263
    How long have you been roleplaying?: Over a year and a half.
    Any experience having this Auth before?: No.
    What are you applying for?: Gun dealer.
    Why should you have this?: I've knowledge about such a world, and none currently exist.
    Backstory:

Abel was born in Israel to two respected individuals of the community in the predominantly jewish community inside Jerusalem. He was raised from youth with a respect for the outside world, knowing from his earliest of teachings that danger could lie around every corner. Luckily this fear of people did not stop Abel from joining the IDF when his card was called, interring him into the skilled list of soldiers at Israels call to arms. 
         Abel served his time in the IDF with no real event outside the conflicts in Gaza and the fighting of small hostile terroristic cells around the city of Jerusalem, and was discharged at age with honorable merits. Upon discharge of the IDF, he moved from Israel to see the world, winding up in the windy city of Chicago. In Chicago he earned wages as the owner of a small book-store on the lower east end, where he found himself at odds with any number of the small-time crimelords.
         One such crimelord was an odd creature, one less interested in the gaining of businesses, and more of people. While Abel was in his room after work one day, a person came to his home asking his immediate help outside. Abel, the kind-hearted individual he is, opened the door, and was greeted with the immediate sharpened teeth of a vampire. In the scuffle that insued, Abel was bruised battered and bloodied, but alive, using years of training in the IDF to fend off his would-be murderer. After being taken to the local hospital, he found a like-minded detective who strongly advised he leave town, advise which Abel took to heart, and as soon as his wounds allowed he was off across the country to a new retreat.
         Along his way south, Abel pulled contacts he had gained while in service, and pulled together an assortment of weapons and items of interest to those involved in the newly revealed realm of monsters and shadows, picking the port of New Orleans as the perfect location to set up shop as a dealer of arms to those in need. With this new source of income he opened a small dive-bar, the perfect front for his true business to cover dealings and trades of the most volatile sort, all in an effort to give an edge over the menaces of man he had found himself stumbling upon.

(And yes, I know, I understand this privilege can be taken at any time.)
    ((Also, I prefer IC apps and such things over this, I'm not a fan of writing backstories. I also wrote this at about 1AM after being awake well over 24 hours.))
    CJ1000140
    CJ1000140

[ACCEPTED]Blitzkriegs Suprisingly not so bad extravaganza of what might be a good application for a weapons dealer Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Blitzkriegs Suprisingly not so bad extravaganza of what might be a good application for a weapons dealer

Post by CJ1000140 Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:15 am

+Support i could use him HUEHUE
    JiiBB
    JiiBB

[ACCEPTED]Blitzkriegs Suprisingly not so bad extravaganza of what might be a good application for a weapons dealer Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Blitzkriegs Suprisingly not so bad extravaganza of what might be a good application for a weapons dealer

Post by JiiBB Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:29 am

So basically some light black market flags? 

Hmm. Good back story. I've known him as an RPer for a while. Though CJ's support makes it look bad.

I'll accept it as light black market. As you become a more trusted member you may work up the tiers and such.

Accepted unless Pixie/Raik feel otherwise.
    Pixie
    Pixie
    Admin

Post by Pixie Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:18 pm

I think it's a person we need to encourage civilian roleplay, so i +support as well

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:52 am