Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[Accepted] Dr Holyshit's/Olaf Stenmark's authoization application

Dr Holyshit
    Dr Holyshit

[Accepted] Dr Holyshit's/Olaf Stenmark's authoization application Empty [Accepted] Dr Holyshit's/Olaf Stenmark's authoization application

Post by Dr Holyshit Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:56 am

Steam Name: Dr Holyshit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84258

How long have you been roleplaying?: For about four years, i've been in a lot of various rp's since is started roleplaying in Gmod. All from hl2RP and militaryRP as well as fantasy and other RPs.

Any experience having this auth before? Yes, i tend to lean towards the trading and selling kind of RP if i get the chance to as well as building envoirments fit for RPing in.

What are you applying for?: I am attempting to apply for the authorization to sell various of weapons, such as guns, rifles and melee weapons. I am also trying to see if i can get PET flags so i could start to help and build a little around my current shop.

Why should you have this?: I feel that i can properly handle the responsability as for selling weapons to other players fairly and without giving them insane weapons without real proper authorizations from a admin. I also think that i can properly handle the PET flags for building and constructing things only.

Backstory:

Olaf Stenmark was born into a family torn by conflict and war. His father was a known mob boss in the area he was raised in and his mother was killed by a rival gang when he was merely a little boy. Despite this Olaf lived his life pretty good. He passed school without trouble, well behaved and pretty strongly built for his age. As for his father, he had other plans for Olaf. It was only tradition that the son of the leader of the gang would take over once the old one had passed away. Olaf on the other hand, had other plans. When Olaf was old enough he took over as the leader of the bloodthirsty gang. With his leadership the other rival gangs were erased from this side of the earth, using tactics and ambushes he crippled the gangs first before he went for their loved ones, just as they had gone after his mother. One after another they soon fell, either under the threat of loosing a loved one or at the end of a gun barrel. When he had finaly claimed the territory for his own he had everything under him. The people who lived there knew to pay their taxes to them, the cops dared not raise a finger or a report and all seemed to have been going to Olaf's advantage. But he did not stop there as his father and the rest of the gang would've thought. Olaf was hungry, hungry for power and thrill of battle. With his current power he decided to expand to a new region, seeking to claim more power. Now he is here, having rejected the company of his gang and going to attempt to get more power on his own in the city. With his gangs current iron rule it was almost too easy slipping in new weaponry through the borders, slipping trough the eyes of cops he set up a nice little innocent shop where he would soon try to get more power then anyone in his gang had ever tried for before.

Do you agree that you will use these responsibly, and understand these can be taken away at any time? I fully understand.
    Detective Zero
    Detective Zero

[Accepted] Dr Holyshit's/Olaf Stenmark's authoization application Empty Re: [Accepted] Dr Holyshit's/Olaf Stenmark's authoization application

Post by Detective Zero Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:52 am

Considering the RP I've already seen, he definitely understands his shit on how to handle it all. He's got my +Support if it means anything.
    Das Haus
    Das Haus

[Accepted] Dr Holyshit's/Olaf Stenmark's authoization application Empty Re: [Accepted] Dr Holyshit's/Olaf Stenmark's authoization application

Post by Das Haus Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:49 am

Seen you a lot on the server, and you seem cool. +Support fo' sho'.
    Raikmaister

Post by Raikmaister Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Accepted.

We'll see about setting up some blackmarket/trading flags, until then, just ask an SA to give you some basic shit. You'll also be given money to make jobs, be it fetching IC items or something of the sorts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:39 am